Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, if Wilder does his job then the match is basically ready to go. I dunno if he gets past Fury tho

Dillian Whyte might've priced himself out of the rematch, supposedly was offered 5 mil pounds which is a lot of money and he turned it down.

If Whyte isn't doing AJ rematch, I want him to fight Brezeale and beat him to become WBC mandatory to be in line for winner of Fury vs Wilder

Just saw that this was on Fox Sports 1. Caught it too late.

Anyone see it? Thoughts? There isn't another broadcast in the near future.

AJ's got all the leverage because he can essentially fight whoever he wants over there and sell out arenas.

The UK press and fans might get on him about a Fury fight, but they don't seem to really be pressuring him about Wilder like MX press and fans got on Canelo about GGG.

Impressive win, thought the whole battery accusation would throw him off mentally.

Should have fought like this throughout his career and try to box as opposed to always trying to KO people.

I think Oleksandr Gvozdyk would beat him though.

all 4 175 belt holders are Eastern Euros now, 3 Russians and a Ukranian. As good as Kovalev boxed tonight, I still don't see him beating Bivol, Beterbiev, or Gvozdyk

Back
Top Bottom