Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
20190418_115729.jpg

I like shields and want to see her succeed to her highest potential.. but shes lowkey being disrespectful and annoying at the moment. How you the greatest womans boxer ever with only 9 pro fights?

Hmm i dunno man.. rousey was doing her thang by straight demolishing her opponents within seconds for a good min. Talked her **** and backed it up while it lasted.

Tbh i dont think women's boxing will ever reach mainstream popularity like womens ufc

Shields looks like Broner lol

Going the loudmouth route to sell tickets and gain an audience. Can’t be mad at that.

But she’s deluded.

Hmm i dunno man.. rousey was doing her thang by straight demolishing her opponents within seconds for a good min. Talked her **** and backed it up while it lasted.

Tbh i dont think women's boxing will ever reach mainstream popularity like womens ufc

At least not in her division. Women combat divisions are already shallow as is, and women Shields size are going to be pushed in a multitude of directions before even thinking about boxing.

It's kind of like the American HW dilemma + the sociological reasons women don't pursue combat sports at the same rate as men.

Sidenote, but I definitely think they should let the women fight 12 and 3 minute rounds. I've seen 0 evidence that women are any less safer then men fighting for that duration.

Sidenote, but I definitely think they should let the women fight 12 and 3 minute rounds. I've seen 0 evidence that women are any less safer then men fighting for that duration.
I think women should go 5 games in tennis as well as letting them fight 12 rounds

Can definitely see a scenario where Khan is up 5-1, or 4-2 after 6 then falls apart and Bud dominates.

For all the issues with his chin, the dude comes to fight EVERY time.

Also, I’m a HUGE fan of the potential in Shakur Stevenson, but I have Pitufo by decision. Don’t get the matchmaking but apparently Stevenson asked for this fight so we’ll see.

Back
Top Bottom