Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Even though I’m Mexican man I hope Canelo gets ****ed up tomorrow. Chances of it happening? Slim to none unfortunately

Are there any other judges they could’ve assigned the fight tomorrow than the same 3 judges that gave canelo the majority decision over GGG?

I don’t understand going with that decision when that fight decision caused so much controversy with the 3 judges. It’s like they are obvlious of a possible controversy happening again and possible speculation of paid judges.

Who is allowing the same 3 judges? I know there are more capable of judges that could’ve been assigned to the fight. That’s why boxing is so corrupted.

Are there any other judges they could’ve assigned the fight tomorrow than the same 3 judges that gave canelo the majority decision over GGG?

I don’t understand going with that decision when that fight decision caused so much controversy with the 3 judges. It’s like they are obvlious of a possible controversy happening again and possible speculation of paid judges.

Who is allowing the same 3 judges? I know there are more capable of judges that could’ve been assigned to the fight. That’s why boxing is so corrupted.

Adalaide Byrd :lol:

Damn nelo really requested a 10 lb rehydration clause until tmr morning?

I know ibf does that normally, except when its a unification bout.

:lol:

Who's Loma fight if Teofimo gets Commey?

Jojo looks like someone spilled some Superman ice cream on his head

I only saw Farmer fight one time and I can’t remember who his opponent was, but Farmer got ROBBED on the cards. One of the worst decisions I’ve ever seen. I like dude though.

I only saw Farmer fight one time and I can’t remember who his opponent was, but Farmer got ROBBED on the cards. One of the worst decisions I’ve ever seen. I like dude though.

Can someone shed some light on this.
I know he def had a bad outing, I believe he had a broken hand or something.

But when I look at BoxingRec his last L was back in 2012, but he had a NC against Ogawa......is that the fight in question?? I think he had a chance to win that strap but lost it.
I know this was around the time he and Tank were beefing. Tank kept popping off about Tevin getting a strap before he gives him that fight.

Can someone shed some light on this.
I know he def had a bad outing, I believe he had a broken hand or something.

But when I look at BoxingRec his last L was back in 2012, but he had a NC against Ogawa......is that the fight in question?? I think he had a chance to win that strap but lost it.
I know this was around the time he and Tank were beefing. Tank kept popping off about Tevin getting a strap before he gives him that fight.
Yup, that was the fight. Man I felt bad for dude and he just took it like someone who’s been used to disappointment. It was a ****ing robbery. Now I’m looking at it and they changed the decision because Ogawa failed a drug test. Straight ****ery all around.

There's a 100K penalty for every pound either of them are over. GB originally wanted 250K
Hearn said he would pay the fee for Jacobs if he weighs over 170 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯™

I think he would still be eligible to keep the IBF title if comes in over weight...not sure about the other titles

2.5 mil? Against 35?

That is robbery hacks should be getting more then that on the biggest fight weekend of the year

No wonder everybody wants to fight floyd on cinco de mayo

2.5 mil? Against 35?

That is robbery hacks should be getting more then that on the biggest fight weekend of the year

No wonder everybody wants to fight floyd on cinco de mayo

Jacobs is getting 10 mil for the fight based on his DAZN deal, but for whatever reason his disclosed "purse" is 2.5. He'll be more than alright

Oscar De La Hoya has declared that Daniel Jacobs came in overweight at 173.6lbs at today’s second-day 10lbs rehydration clause weigh-in. As a result, he will reportedly be fined $250k per pound. Fight is still on, Canelo Alvarez was 169lbs. [According to @ESPN]

12:00 PM - May 4, 2019

Back
Top Bottom