Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This ish ain't right ,Chet Coppock and Burt Sugar aren't around to talk about my dude passing.

I need to call into Tony Page on WFAN and see if he can get Larry Merchant to say something .

Pernell was my second favorite behind Marvin Haglar

Update guys so sad

Attachments

• D3684E78-E824-43F4-9D14-5D46F7058295.jpeg
    D3684E78-E824-43F4-9D14-5D46F7058295.jpeg
    146.3 KB · Views: 17
This ain't even right. RIP Pernell. A southpaw, One of the slickest and best defensive fighters who fought the greats of his era. Was robbed against Oscar and Chavez. Only dude to beat him convincingly imo is Trinidad. His last loss vs Bojorwuez, he was already washed.

Tipping my cap. We lost a legend today. Salute.

freakydestroyer freakydestroyer who you picking if Beterbeast fights Gvozdyk?
This is a tough call. It is hard to pick against Beterbiev, none of his opponents have heard the final bell. But if there's anyone who can beat Beterbiev, it would be Gvozdyk. Beterbiev is easy to hit, but he doesn't get discouraged even when he gets hit. He keeps coming. Gvozdyk has the ability to outbox Beterbiev, but to do it over the course of 12 rounds is a tall order.

It's interesting b/c Beterbeast stopped him in the amateurs but Gvozdyk has definitely improved a lot since then

This is a tough call. It is hard to pick against Beterbiev, none of his opponents have heard the final bell. But if there's anyone who can beat Beterbiev, it would be Gvozdyk. Beterbiev is easy to hit, but he doesn't get discouraged even when he gets hit. He keeps coming. Gvozdyk has the ability to outbox Beterbiev, but to do it over the course of 12 rounds is a tall order.

Back
Top Bottom