OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

And you stay suckin **** per usual
me? You the king **** sucka in here. You finished getting owned in the NFL thread? Thats all you are. Everywhere you go, you take L's. Clown *** talking about Patriots wouldn't have won **** playing in the NFC South. B**** please. No National Championship, no Super Bowl winning experience clown. Georgia and Falcons can do no wrong, and everyone else sucks.

Stay hoping you peasant.

The biggest **** sucka calling someone else a **** sucka. You're hurt.

me? You the king **** sucka in here. You finished getting owned in the NFL thread? Thats all you are. Everywhere you go, you take L's. Clown *** talking about Patriots wouldn't have won **** playing in the NFC South. B**** please. No National Championship, no Super Bowl winning experience clown. Georgia and Falcons can do no wrong, and everyone else sucks.

Stay hoping you peasant.

Ain read none of this..only quoting it to let you know you a ***** and a half.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Stay hoping you peasant.

Bro chill out:lol::lol::lol:.

Where are the Tua haters at? Believe he’s legit now? Wait, that’s just one set of certain fans in here who talk dumb

I wanted him to prove it against a component team and he's doing it. No one "hated" on him. He's playing really well, good for him and his team.

Back
Top Bottom