OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

you guys weren't competent last year when he faced you guys? You saw it firsthand.

Sorry if I wanted to see more than a half of football before anointing him the best QB in the nation. I was never a hater and I never said he sucks, I took a measured, wait and see approach and the kid is balling. Good for him and good for Bama.

Every season there are players/teams have one good game and all of a sudden they're great. 3 years ago Auburn had a quarterback named Jeremy Johnson who they swore was the next Cam Newton and he got benched after a month. Look at Kenny Hill at TAMU. There are countless examples of this.

If you wanna gloat and say 'I told ya so' then feel free. Congrats, you were right and I was wrong.

Last edited:
Sorry if u wanted to see more than a half of football before anointing him the best QB in the nation. I was never a hater and I never said he sucks, I took a measured, wait and see approach and the kid is balling. Every season there are players/teams have one good game and all of a sudden they're great. 3 years ago Auburn had a quarterback named Jeremy Johnson who they swore was the next Cam Newton and he got benched after a month.

If you wanna gloat and say 'I told ya so' then feel free. Congrats, you were right and I was wrong.
Cool, thanks.

It’s not looking me Georgia fans don’t ever anoint their own too early. I don’t even like grouping you in with the other knuckleheads. You’re the only sane one.

Get off Bama meat, we gon beat they ***

conceited-reaction-gif-2.gif

Back
Top Bottom