OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

6'3 230 pound receiver that will run in the 4.5 that catches everything? yeah im sure. Go pay attention to Miami and your over rated *** players.
He won't be great, deal with it.
And you don't even have to go to you're usual ***** *** temper tantrums, or revert to racisim. Stanford still ain't doing **** with all them 5 & 4 stars btw.

Army needs to play to their strengths. Why throw the ball? That has never been their game. Got cute and might lose.

Screen Shot 2018-09-22 at 5.50.07 PM.png
call on the field was player was down before he lost control. no fumble. lmao.

My assessment for the state of college football so far this season is that we don't know who's really good yet. Outside of Bama, every team has major flaws. I hate to use the transitive property in college football but I think it applies in the situation. Ohio State got a lot of credit for beating TCU, but then TCU goes and loses to Texas. Was that a good win or was TCU not very good the whole time? Texas A&M got a lot of love for keeping it close with Clemson, but today they get absolutely destroyed against Bama. Michigan took a lot of heat fruit losing to Notre Dame, but it looks like Notre Dame is going to end up being a really good team.

Syracuse 4-0 for the first time since 91. National televised game against undefeated Clemson. Best two teams in the ACC. If I said that before the season, you'd look at me like I was crazy.
Best two teams in the Atlantic?

Michigan took a lot of heat fruit losing to Notre Dame, but it looks like Notre Dame is going to end up being a really good team.
Eh, outside of stomping Wake, ND hasn't looked good since the 1st half of that Michigan game. Maybe Book will be an upgrade over Wimbush now. Weak schedule though they could potentially run the table. Should've lost to Vandy last week.

Back
Top Bottom