OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Dudes have zero patience. Defense doesn't look bad. Offense is awful.

I read their boards more than Georgia’s it’s legit comedy over there. They stuck in the 90’s thought Pruitt would have them competing this year. Hell even Kirby and Saban struggled the first year :lol:

UT: Hello, Greg?

We were just playing. What are you doing? Say ... next Saturday?

How about Air Franks? Taking the Jumpman on the uni to heart lol

MVP MVP where you at? Are you back on the feleipe Franks bandwagon?

Sittin’ On the couch like:

tenor.gif

Virginia Tech losing is a very bad look for the ACC. After Clemson, that conference is incomplete shambles. I think that Clemson has to go undefeated to make the playoffs (which they should), this schedule going forward is so weak that they can't afford a loss.

As a Georgia fan, I'm not concerned about Bama and neither should anybody else who's not currently on their schedule. There's still a lot of football to be played. Players get injured, other players progress and improve throughout the season. It's way too early to take the "cancel the season, XYZ is gonna win it all approach".

Bama is definitely the leader in the clubhouse in September but every season we see the team that dominates in September not win the title. At the end of the day it's a bunch of college kids playing with an oblong shaped ball. That's why we play the games.

Syracuse 4-0 for the first time since 91. National televised game against undefeated Clemson. Best two teams in the ACC. If I said that before the season, you'd look at me like I was crazy.

Back
Top Bottom