OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

What a game.

Herbert is nice, but costello has gotten better every single week. I think he might be the best QB in the conference.

Still think Oregon got hosed on that reversed TD. That changed the entire momentum of the game.

Stanford could be a legit playoff team. Costello, Bryce, and those monster receivers make their offense hard as hell to stop

That was the most ridiculous thing I've seen ... I seriously couldn't handle that if I was the AD ... I would have to fire someone ... So bad that you might want to check if Oregon had money on Stanford ...

Im out here crying boys now I know how cardo and them bum *** fans feel over at UGLY when they win a big game only to know they gonna get boatraced by bama in the plauyoffs **** IM BALKCED BOYS

That was the most ridiculous thing I've seen ... I seriously couldn't handle that if I was the AD ... I would have to fire someone ... So bad that you might want to check if Oregon had money on Stanford ...

You going to fire the unpaid guy who fumbled?

Man the fighting @Chester McFloppy's survived Stanford's comeback, had a great drive to take a two score lead late in the game, only to piss it away with shoddy defense and turnovers.

Take a knee you dummies! you talked all week how you were more physical than Stanford and got too caught up in your feelings, hey newsflash ducks, this conference runs through stanford and Washington, take your sorry *** uniforms and tradition back to the nike headquarters where they belong

ok maybe not nike headquarters cause phil knight

I can't stand him. He stared both those receivers down. He's lucky they werent picked.

Very lucky. I haven't really followed him that closely, but he's regressed a great deal imo. Not sure how he was ever in the Heisman discussion.
2 back to back, back foot throws that should have been picked from a senior. :smh: He's holding the offense back.

Back
Top Bottom