OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Why not just hurry up and run a quick 4th down play to catch em off guard and not set up.....

Then still have 3 timeouts....???

I’m not too disappointed in Haskins. It was his first start in a hostile environment against a top ten team. He didn’t light it up but he didn’t put them in a position to lose. That pick was on the receiver IMO but he’s definitely gotta get better

McSorely is playing the game of his life and you take the ball out of his hand at the end?... even if you get 3 yards on that run with the way they loaded the box you had no chance at a first down. The **** is he thinking?

Lincoln Riley in the CFP last year. Took the ball outta Bakers hands and the rest is history

This team will never be good enough to do anything.

I've accepted Stanford will be a 10 win team at most, with a lot of 8 and 9 win seasons mixed in but never really doing anything else.

Notre Dame to the playoff only to get blown out by 45 again. Unbelievable.

Y’all have to watch this Franklin postgame

He has officially lost it. “You guys thought I was a psychopath before? Just wait”

Arizona had first and goal from the USC 1-yard line (with 4:03 left and down 10) and took 8 plays, 4 penalties, and an overturned interception with a Pac 12 ref bs flag to score with 1:40 left on the clock.

Kevin Sumlin is terrible.

@N41D @tmay407

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom