OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Why would they taunt after the score? lol...

Tejas could be in FG range off one big play

Texas players didn't want to shake Will Grier's hand because of the horns down sign, then someone tried to run up on him while he was waiting to be interviewed.

Texas and their coaches coming off like whiny *****es. Especially after telling Kyler "take the loss *****"

They should throw Sills out there for this

Every time I see Sills thrive I :smh:

Although, knowing SC thy'd have kept him as a backup QB an he would have never seen the field. Funny story, Sills first got a look at WR at a workout out (I think out in Cali) where they needed an extra WR for drills and he ended up frying every DB at the event. Still even after seeing that nobody offered him as a WR -- probably because he made it clear he wanted to play QB.

Love that decision by Holgorsen btw. Tired of coaches playing for OT every time. In that situation, you got a chance to win the game outright by picking up 3 yards. Don't risk going to OT and needing your offense to score and defense to get a stop

Texas players didn't want to shake Will Grier's hand because of the horns down sign, then someone tried to run up on him while he was waiting to be interviewed.

Texas and their coaches coming off like whiny *****es. Especially after telling Kyler "take the loss *****"

Tom Herman going to Tim Herman

Tua just got drilled on a dead play. Yikes. Mack Jones era starts today?

EDIT

nvm helmet to the balls

Back
Top Bottom