OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Pac 12 reffing been terrible.
Anyone watching this Pac 12 after dark game? Is WSU this mediocre or Cal actually a decent team?!

I'm happy for Kliff. He's finally got those boys playing. And this NFL season has vindicated him for the choice to bench Baker for Pat. He's starting to look like a catch again.

He didn’t bench Baker for Pat, that was Davis Webb. Baker was gone by the time Pat showed up on campus.

WSU should have scored a TD on that drive and to come away empty there could swing this game.

WSU should have scored a TD on that drive and to come away empty there could swing this game.
Cal was just on the other end 4 minutes ago but threw an INT in WSU's endzone. Fairly inexperienced QBs vs good defenses. No doubt mistakes left and right though.

"I'd love to check with the Pac-12 in terms of completely getting rid of the scoreboard in the two-minute drill and having no idea where the clock -- (it) completely disappeared. I'm not sure if that's legal. As a quarterback I'm trying to manage the situation of the game and the clock disappears"

This is completely illegal, washington won but this is absolute chicken **** by udub.

Remember a year ago at this time, when Miami had just blown out Notre Dame and Georgia had just gotten blown out by Auburn, and people were wondering if Georgia regretted firing Mark Richt. What a difference a year makes :lol:

Pac 12 reffing been terrible.
Anyone watching this Pac 12 after dark game? Is WSU this mediocre or Cal actually a decent team?!

Cal is better than their record. Their defense is legit. They completely shut down Washington last week (I know Gaskin was out, but still). They just need a QB and they'll be fine.

As for WSU, they probably aren't as good as their record. Soft non-conference schedule helped. However, Leach's WSU tenure has been marred by bad losses to inferior non-conference opponents. 8-1 is probably right where they should be, all things considered. They got screwed at USC, and should have won that game. But, they pulled out some miracles against Stanford and Cal. I guess it all kind of evened out.

Brandon McIllwaine is trash. He has 12 of 15 turnovers on the season. He’s cost them 3 games this year.

Atleast Stanford lost :lol:

Cal’s Got a solid defense but WSU looked mediocre

It's almost as if a solid defense can make another team look mediocre.

Also, the pick-6 fumble was as fluky as football plays get. That was a 10-point swing. That game is over if they just hang onto it.

It's almost as if a solid defense can make another team look mediocre.

Also, the pick-6 fumble was as fluky as football plays get. That was a 10-point swing. That game is over if they just hang onto it.

Very true but Cal has a mediocre offense at best as well.

So let me get this straight

You get caught up talking a whole lot of **** about the raiders being a playoff team this year, being the best team in the AFC west, going to kick the niners ***.

Then you are no where to be seen in the NFL thread cause your *** got banned, posting in the raiders thread acting like you ain’t a raider fan no more and still haven’t shown face in the NFL threads when your team got their *** handed to them by their rival.

You out here making jokes about my deceased mother and poking fun at autism.

Go the **** home you ******* clown.

Please report me, we all know that’s what you do because “people are obsessed with you” and “always have me in their thoughts”.

You’ve been a clown in this site for 6-7 years now jumpman, move the hell out of your mamas basement and go hit the gym, you are a waste of human space at this point. Your teams are trash and so are you crying *** baby back *****.

This is about college football and you not even talking about the topic.

I’m banned in the NFL thread. It’s not rocket science.

:rofl: :rofl: he wrote a novel like I’m gonna read most of that

Back
Top Bottom