OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Lewerke is so awful... Dantonio hates Michigan so much I wouldn’t doubt it if he gives this game to the Buckeyes to keep them in the race.

I remember having a good passing attack and then urban was like “nah shut that down for our putrid run game”

Clemson been playin scrubs. Ya'll high af lol. Its bama year again n I hate them.

Who has Bama played? Who has ND played? Who has Georgia played? honestly, a lot of the top teams haven't played difficult schedules. It's hard to determine who's really good.

Complaining about 8-5? Isn't that USC's current reality? :lol: UGA is about to go 11-1 in the SEC in a rebuilding year and y'all are barely going to be Bowl eligible in a terrible Pac-12.

Lol @ rebuilding year. Trash *** team, trash *** fans, trash *** expectations.

Who has Bama played? Who has ND played? Who has Georgia played? honestly, a lot of the top teams haven't played difficult schedules. It's hard to determine who's really good.
I be thinkin the same thing my man. Thats why I think the big 10/12 is where its at. Offensively I've been watching bama and their just too fast(WR) and a great team overall. While ND? Who are they lol? Anyone can get in the top 5, but we know from history teams like Penn State deserve that spot. I mean they lost to Ohio, Michigan and Michigan state. 2 really great teams but the rankings are kinda dumb imo

Is he trying to leverage the NFL against the A’s to get more out of them?

What’s the highest he would get picked if it weren’t for baseball? Third round?

Back
Top Bottom