OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

thats normal though. Aren't they afraid of late games because of violence?

Yea, and also tradition. The game was traditionally played at 1:00 before NCAA v. Board of Regents of the University of Oklahoma, changed the TV landscape IIRC.

We'll never get a night OSU-Michigan game, but I wish that it would at least start at 3:30 like 06.

I was planning on trying to hit the game in CBus for the first time this year. Messed around and bought my ticket back to NY for Saturday afternoon. :frown:

Yea, and also tradition. The game was traditionally played at 1:00 before NCAA v. Board of Regents of the University of Oklahoma, changed the TV landscape IIRC.

We'll never get a night OSU-Michigan game, but I wish that it would at least start at 3:30 like 06.

What was the reason we had it at 3:30 that year? I can’t remember

3-1 in black jerseys..mind ya business and tend to finding another loser coach

My bad. The mollywhopping you took from Bama in them must have erased my memory of you ever winning wearing black.

I always forget. You beat Hawaii.

My bad. The mollywhopping you took from Bama in them must have erased my memory of you ever winning wearing black.

I always forget. You beat Hawaii.
You must’ve forgot about auburn ..ya know the team we play this weekend. Which was the first time we played in those jerseys in the modern era...keep up..I’m good at keeping up with USC coaches that’s suppose to lead yall back to them glory days.

You must’ve forgot about auburn ..ya know the team we play this weekend. Which was the first time we played in those jerseys in the modern era...keep up..I’m good at keeping up with USC coaches that’s suppose to lead yall back to them glory days.

Smart. Wear the black jerseys and talk about how Auburn is ranked. Draw as much attention to that uninteresting game as possible. That way when you beat that weak *** SEC team you can talk some more about how hard your schedule is. It should help you get seeded high enough to skip Bama in week 1 of the playoffs.

I mean since you’re gonna lose again might as well get Kirby that extra game check.

Feels good to be putting the beats on someone and not be on the other end for once.

Smart. Wear the black jerseys and talk about how Auburn is ranked. Draw as much attention to that uninteresting game as possible. That way when you beat that weak *** SEC team you can talk some more about how hard your schedule is. It should help you get seeded high enough to skip Bama in week 1 of the playoffs.

I mean since you’re gonna lose again might as well get Kirby that extra game check.

It’s gonna get attention regardless because we’re not garbage like USuckC ..now bore us some more about ya ****** coach search

It’s gonna get attention regardless because we’re not garbage like USuckC ..now bore us some more about ya ****ty coach search

Oh man, I can’t wait til Justin transfers and you’re complaining about 8-5 again in two years.

Oh man, I can’t wait til Justin transfers and you’re complaining about 8-5 again in two years.
Justin isn’t going anywhere and 8-5 is the USuCk standard ...back down You ain’t big enough and neither is your revolving coach program
033D2895-03E8-4177-945C-F6B4FC1A8D43.gif

Last edited:

Complaining about 8-5? Isn't that USC's current reality? :lol: UGA is about to go 11-1 in the SEC in a rebuilding year and y'all are barely going to be Bowl eligible in a terrible Pac-12.

Back
Top Bottom