OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

witnesskb24 witnesskb24 hate for his team is my favorite 2018 storyline. He gonna hate them as they back pedal into an NC. Join the “we want our teams to lose so our HC’s get the **** out” caravan. @casper90403 Verde Shuttles Verde Shuttles anf I will move over to make room.

Smh I just can’t understand how a team that talented can be so bad. It’s coaching. And that sorry *** Borland at LB makes me wanna drink bleach

I mean I want Clay gone but not on this ********. Refs flagrantly stealing the game from SC. **** the Pac 12

Shout out to Alcorn State for winning the SWAC East once again. This year they will get to host the SWAC championship game on their campus. Mississippi is going to be live that day.
DF43BB1F-D56A-4465-A661-C885070550F6.jpeg

They should make Helton walk home. :lol:

That's a dead program. Bring in JDR.

Programs bottoming out. That 2nd half was absolute ******** though. Dude slides 2 yards past the marker for a 1st and they say he started his slide 4 yards earlier??? Call back to back phantom PIs for UCLA but then ignore a dude tackling Velus Jones with the ball in the air?

USC deserved to lose for a million other reasons but refs stole that **** at the end when UCLA couldn’t close the deal. I’m not here for that **** at all. Literally never seen some **** **** like overturning a QB scramble for a 1st to the 46-47 because “he began his slide at the 49.” **** is an absolute travesty. Fire Helton and Fire Larry Scott’s incompetent ***.

Back
Top Bottom