OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

I feel for JT. Every playbis a WR option, RPO. You got an 18 year old out here running Peyton manning plays.

Option routes can be tough if the chemistry isn't there and your QB and WR's struggle to read overages, but RPO's are really easy reads.

Y'all got beat by Wilton Speight?

They should make Helton walk home. :lol:

That's a dead program. Bring in JDR.

upload_2018-11-17_20-17-52.jpeg

NT CFB thread Summit for the press conference?

Option routes can be tough if the chemistry isn't there and your QB and WR's struggle to read overages, but RPO's are really easy reads.

Y'all got beat by Wilton Speight?

USC’s RPOs are basically 3 plays called and the the QB checks into one of them at the line based on the defense formation - run, pass, keeper. You’re relying on a first year QB to call your offense ever down.

USC’s RPOs are basically 3 plays called and the the QB checks into one of them at the line based on the defense formation - run, pass, keeper. You’re relying on a first year QB to call your offense ever down.

I didn't watch much of him at MD but I'm sure he had plenty of experience running those concepts in HS. RPO's are easy reads, there's a reason why they have proliferated the way they have, and why defensive guys hate them and call it "cheating".

He's not Peyton Manning out there calling the whole offense :lol:

dam why they letting this kid in the Oklahoma game walk off the field ? dude looks in real bad shape, should be carted off man.

scary how he was walking, his steps were all messed up and wobbly. maybe just me but that was scary man ...

Despite UW having three losses I'm still really looking forward to the Apple Cup this Friday, see if WSU is for real. They are looking good tonight.

Back
Top Bottom