OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

How exactly are there regular ole games beimg played today? Are they just extra games that got scheduled late just because or make ups?

For example SCarolina is playing Akron, what if SC was SEC East champ theyd be playing Bama today so where'd this Akron game come from. I see quite a few of these games playing today

How exactly are there regular ole games beimg played today? Are they just extra games that got scheduled late just because or make ups?

For example SCarolina is playing Akron, what if SC was SEC East champ theyd be playing Bama today so where'd this Akron game come from. I see quite a few of these games playing today

I think reschedules. Trash *** VT scheduling a cupcake to become bowl eligible

Is Oklahoma's offensive line this good or does no team in the Big 12 have any kind of pass rush? Kyler Murray seems like you never faces any type of pressure. I understand the kid is really quick and he has good pocket awareness but this is ridiculous. He has seven or eight seconds to throw every single passing attempt.

Haven't watched much of the Horns but every time I do, he makes no plays, takes cheap shots, gets personal fouls... Sounds like a guy Herman would love.

I legit thought it was a female when his ig showed up in the explore page

Haven't watched much of the Horns but every time I do, he makes no plays, takes cheap shots, gets personal fouls... Sounds like a guy Herman would love.

All they say is he is an emotional player. Sounds like a scrub who gets butt hurt

Back
Top Bottom