OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

D0B525AF-39A7-4108-AC7F-FDD38077CE07.jpeg

What is that OU fan doing?

If you're talking about the dance, Herman and his trash *** QB were mocking Drew Lock during their Bowl game last year.

Dude really had the nerve to cry about teams throwing the horns down. I really wish OU would've just thrown them up after each score just to see the BIG12 and Texas back pedal and say that throwing them up is also considered taunting.

If you're talking about the dance, Herman and his trash *** QB were mocking Drew Lock during their Bowl game last year.

Dude really had the nerve to cry about teams throwing the horns down. I really wish OU would've just thrown them up after each score just to see the BIG12 and Texas back pedal and say that throwing them up is also considered taunting.

Thank you. It seemed weird to me but that explains it.

I missed this College Gameday segment but it makes Tua’s dad out to be pretty abusive...

https://deadspin.com/tua-tagovailoa-admits-his-dad-would-beat-him-with-a-bel-1830795819

Tua: “I’m right-dominant. I write with my right, I eat with my right. My dad switched me to throw with my left hand.”

Galu: “Because I’m the only lefty in the family, I felt like ‘okay, I’m going to make my son a lefty.’”

*****, what?

Tua said he’d get beat with a belt if he had a bad game. What...?

I missed this College Gameday segment but it makes Tua’s dad out to be pretty abusive...

https://deadspin.com/tua-tagovailoa-admits-his-dad-would-beat-him-with-a-bel-1830795819

Tua: “I’m right-dominant. I write with my right, I eat with my right. My dad switched me to throw with my left hand.”

Galu: “Because I’m the only lefty in the family, I felt like ‘okay, I’m going to make my son a lefty.’”

*****, what?

Tua said he’d get beat with a belt if he had a bad game. What...?

Yep. I watched it. His Dad is OD and sounds like a POS. That family is so controlling they moved to Bama with him. Tua doesn't seem to care. Ohana and all that.

Yep. I watched it. His Dad is OD and sounds like a POS. That family is so controlling they moved to Bama with him. Tua doesn't seem to care. Ohana and all that.

They also said his dad had the final say on where he went to school and chose Alabama before moving the entire family.

Also puts a different context to that interview Tua had where he said he was unhappy and called his dad to see if he could still transfer. I took it as a little kid asking his dad for advice, but with this info it’s more like a kid in fear of his dad and asking for permission.

They also said his dad had the final say on where he went to school and chose Alabama before moving the entire family.

Also puts a different context to that interview Tua had where he said he was unhappy and called his dad to see if he could still transfer. I took it as a little kid asking his dad for advice, but with this info it’s more like a kid in fear of his dad and asking for permission.

That's depressing :smh:

Back
Top Bottom