OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Man Ohio State is gonna be bad next year :smh:

Urban probably gone, Haskins probably gone, basically all the starting receivers gone, few of the defense gone

Had a talented squad and probably our best QB of all time and choked because that POS Schiano couldn’t field a half decent defense

I thought Urban was staying for 2019?

MVP MVP you expecting all your guys to play in the bowl game?

Gary's out, and Bush has already said he's going to play. Haven't heard about anyone else tho.

Hurts a lot like Nick Marshall is going to be remembered a lot more fondly in the future, then he is thought of in the present.

Eason ain't starting? Who else do they have?
NFL...

If he stays in college, it's a lock to USC... But he's going to have to make a decision on whether or not he's willing to wait to maybe get hard offers as an OC somewhere.

NFL...

If he stays in college, it's a lock to USC... But he's going to have to make a decision on whether or not he's willing to wait to maybe get hard offers as an OC somewhere.

His OC offers are the Jets and Browns who haven't sorted out their HC situations yet. He's not taking either.

no, I don’t.

This season has had two dominant teams.
And two additional teams who won out.
The line has been drawn pretty firmly in the sand the Group of 5 will never make a 4 team playoff.

I think with Milton healthy, they're probably in a ballgame with anybody but Bama... But the committee obviously isn't going to reward a schedule where the best team you play all year is Cincinnati.

Is there any path for UCF to, say, the Big XII? That conference needs to expand. And it could benefit from getting its footprint into SEC Country and Florida. Would Memphis or Cincinnati make sense as the other team to make 12?

His OC offers are the Jets and Browns who haven't sorted out their HC situations yet. He's not taking either.
How do you think Baker's going to respond to that situation? His departure from Tech was not drama-free. In large part due to his relationship with KK and feeling like he was lied to.

Is there any path for UCF to, say, the Big XII? That conference needs to expand. And it could benefit from getting its footprint into SEC Country and Florida. Would Memphis or Cincinnati make sense as the other team to make 12?
Think that ship sailed when they let them have a championship game without going to 12. No need to split the pie with more people.

Think that ship sailed when they let them have a championship game without going to 12. No need to split the pie with more people.
I tend to agree - but if that's the case, does the Group of 5 need to be split into its own division of CFB and have their own national title?

If we're not going to even give UCF a shot off 25 straight wins, why keep 90+ teams in Division 1? We're clearly only giving about half that a chance to play for anything meaningful.

How do you think Baker's going to respond to that situation? His departure from Tech was not drama-free. In large part due to his relationship with KK and feeling like he was lied to.

Idk. Baker holds grudges and played a role in Hue's departure, so I don't see how they can bring in a coach who he has a negative past with. Especially when Kliff isn't THAT special.

How many ranked teams has UCF played during this win streak?

Georgia’s all time defense really got carved up by a wildcat QB/running back.

Watched the replay twice and watching again right now. We played to Jalen's strength, we were forcing Tua to his right all night and that frustrated him. When Jalen came in we did the same, but I guess someone forgot Jalen is right-handed and that's where he wanted to go...

Funny how Jalen basically said he'd been dreaming of the day Tua got hurt so he could get his job back and ESPN crowned him like his *** aint goin right back to the bench

Hurts a lot like Nick Marshall is going to be remembered a lot more fondly in the future, then he is thought of in the present.

I already think of him highly. Why wait? I don't see how anyone can not do so or are people mad that he stayed at Bama? Even still, not sure why he wouldn't be looked at in a good light right now.

I tend to agree - but if that's the case, does the Group of 5 need to be split into its own division of CFB and have their own national title?

If we're not going to even give UCF a shot off 25 straight wins, why keep 90+ teams in Division 1? We're clearly only giving about half that a chance to play for anything meaningful.
That's what we're trending towards at some point, no? Agreed on all points, because the justification is going to continue to change each year when the answer is that they just aren't going to be given a chance to make it.

Back
Top Bottom