OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

ND jus got lucky this year, dont hype em up.
Hurts is staying at bama for the title resume?? He aint no franchise QB in my eyes.

Who goes higher in the draft next year: Fromm or Tua?

Also, if you're an NFL team how concerned are you with Tua's health? It seems like every second or third time he gets touched, he's injured. this is why playing behind arguably the best offensive line in the country. Imagine if he gets drafted by the Giants or some team that gives up 40-plus sacks this season.

Was hoping we got to play UCF for the state championship. Seems like we play Meechegan every bowl season.

Was hoping we got to play UCF for the state championship. Seems like we play Meechegan every bowl season.
Seems like UF fans been begging for UCF because they think they can beat them. :lol::lol:

Lol y'all funny. I didn't care if we won or lost. We have now played Michigan 3 times in bowl games in the Harbaugh era. Lol at getting clapped though. Real drunk early today.

D9C8FF28-D024-45C3-B09D-E39F60C8111E.gif

Lol y'all funny. I didn't care if we won or lost. We have now played Michigan 3 times in bowl games in the Harbaugh era. Lol at getting clapped though. Real drunk early today.
you don't think it would go like the Mizzou game, UCF would present you with the same problems except they're faster

Polite & Z probably blows up a few plays

And that is why conference affiliation ruins bowl games

Back
Top Bottom