OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Was gonna say idk if his dad would want that, no jokes

He came in saying he was gonna get his degree. I know It seems unlikely, but he’s always treated it like it was more than just football and he was using the platform as a sort of missionary and proselytizing and his mom always emphasized education.

That said, his dad snatched the bag at first chance and you’re right, he’ll probably do it again :lol:

Haskins not competing with Fromm next year. Tua and Haskins are better prospects than Fromm for sure.

Maybe but if I were him, I'd rather compete against Herbert, Stidham and the other trash prospects from this season than either of those guys next season. He has a good shot to be the first QB taken this season. Also, he's got nothing to prove at OSU. He's gone, bruh.

Haskins is probably the best QB Ohio State has ever had. Statistically and skill wise. I know that’s saying a lot after only one year but they’ve never had someone like that before. It sucks we only got to see him play for one year (and ruined it because that POS Schiano couldn’t field a good defense) but he’s got absolutely no reason to come back. They’re already talking about him being the 1/2 QB taken in the draft.

Next year will be Tate Martell which I’m curious about. Maybe some of you who followed him in high school can answer this but is he actually good as a QB? I know he can scramble pretty well but passing wise? I’m assuming with Day as head coach the offense will still be heavy passing

Chatter about an old Harbaugh staffer coming back to work with him... Would love it to be Jedd Fisch (since McElwain is gone and they had the same responsibilities) but I just read a blurb on it and haven't heard much by way of names

Checks cleared?

His IG has been crazy forever now (Hence why I know UM/UGA is gonna be a battled of the last bag for him) but the kid is posting flooded Patek's on his ig now. Granted it's likely rented, and at the end of the day get your money, but you have to be a little more careful with it and go crazy AFTER you are enrolled in the school lol

All UGA for Haselwood. Cardodamus has spoken. :ohwell::nerd: Miami is a clean program, bro.

Damn, Don Brown and Manny Diaz in the running for this Temple job.

Back
Top Bottom