OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Justin aint leaving but that BlakeJMorgan dude heard that from another dude on twitter whom allegedly heardit from an ex-coworker of Justin's dad that he says he can't name so he just tweetin..

Any of y’all UGA guys heard anything on who Mel is bringing on as his strength coach?

Haven't heard anything about him trying to bring one of our S&C guys

Mel gonna do great at Colorado, those facilities are amazing.

Last edited:
Temple interviewing Mike Elko and Manny Diaz. They better give that job to Elko, man. :lol:

Whoa.

Now we just need to lock in Saban as DB coach and we can give UGA a run for their money

Temple gonna pay Elko even half of what he makes at A&M? :lol:

Dude’s better off waiting.

He woulda jumped at it last year. Jimbo wanted Elko more.
He woulda jumped at it last year. Jimbo wanted Elko more.

That’s your team, so you know more than me about them, but I’ve never read anything out of multiple articles or Boards that suggested Elko was Jimbo’s #1. Does that mean they’re right? No

Either way, are you suggesting A&M never tried to get Aranda?

SC offered the job to Cal DB coach Gerald Alexander and he turned it down after he got a raise. The SC offered probably played a role in Wilcox getting more money for him and his staff.

SC’s also talking to Alabama assistant coach Karl Scott.

I’d rather stay the DC at Clemson than be HC at either of those. I know he had ties to K-State but I think he can get a bigger offer than those
Can he? He’s been a viable head coaching candidate for over a decade now and hasn’t gotten bigger opportunities than that.

I just don’t think he really wants to be a head coach. He seems perfectly content being a coordinator.

Can he? He’s been a viable head coaching candidate for over a decade now and hasn’t gotten bigger opportunities than that.

I just don’t think he really wants to be a head coach. He seems perfectly content being a coordinator.

Muschamp got UF, and Smart got UGA without any prior HC experience.

I guess we won't really know one way or another until he gets offered a job of that caliber.

Jayru Campbell (the kid from Cass Tech that slammed that security guard) is starting at QB for Ferris State in the D2 NC this weekend.

Nice to see that kid turn his life around.

SC offered the job to Cal DB coach Gerald Alexander and he turned it down after he got a raise. The SC offered probably played a role in Wilcox getting more money for him and his staff.

SC’s also talking to Alabama assistant coach Karl Scott.

what about the Oregon dude? I really wanted him.

I saw somewhere it looks like Mark Carrier is the guy.

Back
Top Bottom