OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

You forget the major demographic for CFB. I was shocked they got K. Dot at the National championship game a couple years ago.

Yeah that's always been the strangest dichotomy in college football. The fan base is primarily older white southern conservative men and the athletes are black teenagers.

Michigan is really getting smacked by the Gators. :lol::lol::lol:. To think, going into the Ohio State game people thought that Michigan was a national title contender.

Jesus man...Wolverines look bad. :smh:

I get this game doesn’t matter, but cmon man.

Still gonna scream that “QB Whisperer” Harbaugh ain’t the answer...

To be fair Michigans 2 best defensive players are out.

Harbaugh offense too conservative.

Mullen has pulled off a miracle if he wins 10 games with Franks. Interested to see if Franks improves over spring or if Emory Jones takes over. If you look at #s Franks has put up good stats for an SEC qb. He just has a couple of boneheaded plays every game. Then he makes an NFL throw or 2.

To be fair Michigans 2 best defensive players are out.

Harbaugh offense too conservative.

Mullen has pulled off a miracle if he wins 10 games with Franks. Interested to see if Franks improves over spring or if Emory Jones takes over. If you look at #s Franks has put up good stats for an SEC qb. He just has a couple of boneheaded plays every game. Then he makes an NFL throw or 2.

I hope Emory beats him out in camp. Think he fits the offense Dan wants to run to a T.

And now, time for a pallette cleanser:
john-beilein-heart-surgery-recovery-michigan-basketball.jpg

937554794.jpg.0.jpg

crop-640x360-000.jpg

That’s much better.

Not that I wasn’t already in basketball mode, but now this **** is finally over.
Thank you Jesus and god bless John belien.

Back
Top Bottom