OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

tenor.gif

No hate, I like Miami and I'm a big fan of Mark Richt's.This is three straight coaches now, at some point isn't it the job and not the coaches? Or have Miami's ADs just botched their coaching hires three times in a row?
Uh, 4 times in a row at this point. Larry Coker was hired to appease the players after Butch Davis left and he made the 03 title game, but quickly flopped after that. Just look at the coaches that Miami has hired. Golden, Shannon and Coker. What big job have they had after being fired? Coker being HC at UTSA was the only guy who even sniffed a HC job again.

Richt is blowing this go round with nepotism and a stubbornness to not change offensively. Miami had a soft schedule and a top 5 defense this year. Should easily win 10 games in the ACC.

How can you blame the job when the program continues to pump out NFL talent, no matter who is at the helm?

Richt wants to get fired y'all can't tell me otherwise, you can't have a easier situation all he had to do was hire proper offensive coaches when he got here, and would have reaped the rewards, you can't find one game in the past two years against a legit team when Miami has started a game looking competent on offense

McElroy and Luginbill are relentless with the comparisons for Minshew. They sound like NT'ers just naming names at this point. These same two guys have mentioned Cody Kessler, Matt Barkley, Taylor Heinicke and Baker Mayfield all as comparisons for Minshew. :lol:

Shot ourselves in the foot too many times with turnovers and penalties. Alamo Dome was a neat venue.

Back
Top Bottom