OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Yeah, Clemson used to be FSU’s whipping boy

>D

tenor.gif

Cardinals fell for it and just offered Kliff the HC job without an interview :lol:

He's flying there now from NY. Nothing official yet but they're meeting for a "formal" interview and to work out the details. @casper90403 N41D N41D

Jesus I guess he has to do it but I wouldn’t want my first gig to be tied all in to Josh ****in Rosen.

That’s tough.

He might still ultimately turn it down, but it's been offered without even interviewing him and he's red eyeing on the Cardinals team plane out to Arizona tonight so that says plenty.

Cardinals fell for it and just offered Kliff the HC job without an interview :lol:

He's flying there now from NY. Nothing official yet but they're meeting for a "formal" interview and to work out the details. @casper90403 N41D N41D

NFL teams so thirsty to find the next McVay.

Maybe it will work out.

Goff was trending toward being a bust before McVay took over, maybe Kliff can do the same with Rosen.

NFL teams so thirsty to find the next McVay.

Maybe it will work out.

Goff was trending toward being a bust before McVay took over, maybe Kliff can do the same with Rosen.

Kliff is a great offensive mind and developer of QB’s.

But he was terrible at doing all the other things that are required of a HC at TT, there is nothing to suggest any of that has changed.

If Kliff looks and acts like Dana does he still get interviews/an NFL job?

Dana couldn’t even get a sniff from a big time P5 job when he was at WVU, but this dude Kliff is going to get an NFL job :rofl:

that's not the point, if Dabo was considered such a special coach at that time he wouldn't have been at Clemson, tonight Clemson looks like geniuses but it was a complete gamble just like hiring Diaz

I think that we can be successful with Manny at the helm, we just have to be patient with him like Clemson was with Dabo.

Back
Top Bottom