OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

If Kliff looks and acts like Dana does he still get interviews/an NFL job?

Dana couldn’t even get a sniff from a big time P5 job when he was at WVU, but this dude Kliff is going to get an NFL job :rofl:

I was gonna post similar last night but decided to leave it alone. Kliff is getting interviews because he’s young(ish), considered handsome, and for some reason people think he’s hip (idk if there’s that much evidence of that outside of him being young(ish).) There are other coaches and coordinators with similar success to him that aren’t getting looked at for anything but P5 coordinator positions.

Word is Jets didn’t offer Kliff and just wanted to pick his brain on offense and what to do with Darnold (same thing McVay and the Rams did repeatedly) but the Cardinals fear that NY would offer made them jump the gun on him. This **** is madness. It’s not even going to be a PR win for them.

Insanity :lol: .

I never venture into this thread. School me on Rhule & Kliff in full detail :nerd: plz & thank you.

"Here's the LA Times story by Nathan Fenno. California Court of Appeals says USC process unfair and unlawful the way former USC football player Bryce Dixon was not allowed to properly defend himself against a one-sided USC process. Dixon's attorney also represents Matt Boermeester in a similar case as well as Bubba Bolden, in a case where no decision has been made as to filing a lawsuit against USC"

https://www.latimes.com/sports/usc/la-sp-usc-bryce-dixon-appeal-20190107-story.html

Could clear a path for Bolden to return. The Dixon story is unfortunate. Without football in his life dude went full GTA and is serving time in prison for armed robbery and I think grand theft auto.

If Kliff looks and acts like Dana does he still get interviews/an NFL job?

Dana couldn’t even get a sniff from a big time P5 job when he was at WVU, but this dude Kliff is going to get an NFL job :rofl:
Dana ain't help himself son got an island mullet and walks around like his **** don't stink

Al washington heading to OSU. There is a rumor that Don Brown might go to temple and Pep Hamilton heading to NFl. which means Michigan changing scheme and also its only focus is to beat OSU and the pressure from fans and media is mounting

Al washington heading to OSU. There is a rumor that Don Brown might go to temple and Pep Hamilton heading to NFl. which means Michigan changing scheme and also its only focus is to beat OSU and the pressure from fans and media is mounting

Pressure been there. If there’s anything to the Harbaugh NFL talk maybe he’s just being like **** it, going full spread offense ahead of an NFL jump, and getting ready for one last hurrah.

Pressure been there. If there’s anything to the Harbaugh NFL talk maybe he’s just being like **** it, going full spread offense ahead of an NFL jump, and getting ready for one last hurrah.

Not even mad at the guys for bailing... Tough to work for someone like Jim

He'll be there till his contract runs out in a few years after that who knows he might go to the NFL and replacing him with who might be the question??????

Insanity :lol: .

I never venture into this thread. School me on Rhule & Kliff in full detail :nerd: plz & thank you.

Kingsbury is the only Texas Tech Head Coach to finish his tenure under .500 since 1985. Some of those coaches had really short tenures and Tech isn’t a historical blue blood but regardless Kliff has been the most disappointing coach in that school’s recent history. His offenses have always been top 10-15 but even putting up 30-40 points a game he regularly finished sub .500. That’s all the more evidence that he’s an OC and not a HC.

1981–1985: Jerry Moore, 16-37
1986: David McWilliams, 7-4
1986–1999: Spike ****s, 82-67
2000–2009: Mike Leach, 84-43
2010–2012: Tommy Tuberville, 20-17
2013–2018: Kliff Kingsbury, 35-40

Rhule is great at building a culture, seems like a high character guy, and gets the most out of his players on both sides of the ball. Baylor is his first P5 job though so there's no telling what his ceiling or potential as a coach is. I think he’d be a good pro coach though. He’s shown he can build a program.

Sauce Money.

That boy Sunshine came up

8zf92ia3p4921.jpg

If you're Brent Venables what more is left to accomplish at Clemson or as a coordinator in general? Been apart of three national championships as an assistant coach/coordinator and won the Broyles award. He's a good recruiter and should be able to land a good P5 job. I wouldn't mind SC targeting him to replace Helton even though he isn't a westcoast guy. Surprised more schools haven't pushed harder for him.

If you're Brent Venables what more is left to accomplish at Clemson or as a coordinator in general? Been apart of three national championships as an assistant coach/coordinator and won the Broyles award. He's a good recruiter and should be able to land a good P5 job. I wouldn't mind SC targeting him to replace Helton even though he isn't a westcoast guy. Surprised more schools haven't pushed harder for him.

Venables turned down Kansas State this year. His family have pretty solid roots in South Carolina now and his son is at Clemson. He's not leaving without a great P5 offer. Doesn't have to be USC or OU but hell no it's not gonna be something like KState :lol:

His son is there so he’s not going to leave until he’s done I’m sure.

And please let Kliff get a job so we can stop hearing about his bum ***

His son is there so he’s not going to leave until he’s done I’m sure.

And please let Kliff get a job so we can stop hearing about his bum ***

If it wasn't USC nobody would care but we get daily updates on what they're eating at practice so...

Back
Top Bottom