OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Pie Young staying put. Said his words were twisted. Verde Shuttles Verde Shuttles Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T ThaxbyChamblis ThaxbyChamblis

That boy may be the rare breed that came to play school. He loves it out in LA. I read somewhere how coaches were annoyed he seemed to be more about the college life than trying to get on the field but that he's such a good teammate/person everyone is cool with it. He should have been seeing DB snaps 2 years ago but he's out there doing backflips in practice and trying to play receiver :lol:

------

USC is recruiting Jalen Hurts :lol:

-------

Graham Harrell to USC is looking closer and closer.

Last edited:

:emoji_zap::emoji_zap::emoji_zap:

giphy.gif

well in this case, its one thing to talk all that noise and then to hear the buckeyes promised Fields the job. In that case, what choice does he have? Its no longer a competition.

I don't believe the "they promised him the job" thing.

For one, while they might have good reason to believe that he'll get a waiver, If for some reason he doesn't, their QB room next season is Matthew Baldwin and some walkons.

And two, while I'm sure Tater Tot isn't the most likeable guy in the locker room, there are going to be some guys who are going to feel some type of way about a kid who has accomplished nothing, being able to walk in and take a job. All that "5* #1 player in the country" **** goes out the window as soon as you hit the field. This isn't Jalen Hurts or even Kelly Bryant, this is a kid who was essentially a gadget player last season.

Back
Top Bottom