OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Why would you care what they're paying Chaney anyway, I'd pay Chaney just to not have Coley calling plays

Because I get why he left for Tenneseee now. If they're offering your top 5 coordinator number go head and get paid. He's a decent OC, nothing special especially given Georgia's personnel and talent level. Gonna be interesting to see how he does with Jarret G. and a less talented UT squad.

I’m suprised Aranda hasn’t left for the NFL yet with the way people talk about that being his ultimate goal.

If the Cardinals are serious about making the Kliff experiment work, they should be begging guys like Aranda to sign on as DC.

Edit

See I'm late on that

I’m suprised Aranda hasn’t left for the NFL yet with the way people talk about that being his ultimate goal.

If the Cardinals are serious about making the Kliff experiment work, they should be begging guys like Aranda to sign on as DC.

Aranda's a weird case. All the reports are he's unhappy/doesn't get long with the staff at LSU and always has his eyes to leaving, but he's still there and it's the others who are openly looking around.

Either way, if Raymond is out, Elias Ricks, come on down.

Last edited:
Tate Martell and his whole family are nuts. His mom is out here tweeting about somebody being a liar and Tate is currently in Morgantown.

I clicked on the first link thinking that was Martell’s mom and her Tweets. Turns out she’s a transgender reporter, not his mom; a complete 180 of what I was expecting. Lol

Anyway, I can’t read all of Tate’s mom’s Tweets since they’re protected.

Know what schools he’s considering? And is he worth the headache? Kid, and now his family, seems like they like to flap their gums...

Last edited:
I clicked on the first link thinking that was Martell’s mom and her Tweets. Turns it she’s a transgender reporter, not his mom; a complete 180 of what I was expecting. Lol

Anyway, I can’t read all of Tate’s mom’s Tweets since they’re protected.

Know what schools he’s considering? And is he worth the headache? Kid, and now his family, seems like they like to flap their gums...

He's in Morgantown right now. I've also heard rumblings of him considering Miami.

That kid’s always been a ****in clown show.

He’s appears to be one of those “the juice ain’t worth the squeeze” type kids, but I don’t follow him. Anyway, I was curious because about the only time I hear his name these days, he seems to be stirring the pot.

Last edited:
He’s an entitled *****.

I said last year he wouldn’t end his career at Ohio State (I primarily thought Haskins would be a 2 year starter). Just leave if you’re gonna leave. Talking about it’s been his dream to play at Ohio State his whole life but committed to two schools before, FOH

Georgia is "fake" because a coordinator recruited him (I'm assuming he's talking about Jim Chaney) and then left for another job? This kid is in for a rude awakening when Lincoln Riley takes the whole staff to the NFL in a few years. Good luck with this guy, Sooners. :lol:

Georgia is "fake" because a coordinator recruited him (I'm assuming he's talking about Jim Chaney) and then left for another job? This kid is in for a rude awakening when Lincoln Riley takes the whole staff to the NFL in a few years. Good luck with this guy, Sooners. :lol:

I understand where he's coming from. Coaches mislead kids all the time in recruiting (not specific to Georgia)

He’s an entitled *****.

I said last year he wouldn’t end his career at Ohio State (I primarily thought Haskins would be a 2 year starter). Just leave if you’re gonna leave. Talking about it’s been his dream to play at Ohio State his whole life but committed to two schools before, FOH
he also basically said in recent interviews that he should've played more this season haha

I understand where he's coming from. Coaches mislead kids all the time in recruiting (not specific to Georgia)

Chaney wasn't lying or being duplicitous, though. Chaney and the Georgia staff had been recruiting him his entire HS career and its not like Chaney (or any coach) knows they're leaving a school years in advance.

Georgia recruited him in good faith with raw staff they had at the time. Is Oklahoma gonna be "fake" when their OC or WR coach leaves?

Chaney wasn't lying or being duplicitous, though. Chaney and the Georgia staff had been recruiting him his entire HS career and its not like Chaney (or any coach) knows they're leaving a school years in advance.

Georgia recruited him in good faith with raw staff they had at the time. Is Oklahoma gonna be "fake" when their OC or WR coach leaves?
I agree that they don't know when they're leaving. But at the same time, they definitely communicate to recruits that they intend to be at the school for their college career, which his misleading in a sense

You can at least admit you’re biased and behaving a little salty on this issue though right?

He was told/promised one thing and then felt that they tried to pull a bait and switch on him so he went where he was more comfortable.

I didn’t see you complaining as much when Roquan Smith said the same things about UCLA and flipped AFTER signing day.

Back
Top Bottom