OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

I think the HUNH Question has always been, Will Harbaugh run the offense at a fast pace in game after Ohio State or Notre Dame punches his team in the mouth, or is he going to fall back to the habits he knows.

Fall back to what tho? The 21 and 22 personnel groups are gone, and the play calling has been streamlined. It's Gattis' show.

They'll be no huddle, but I wouldn't call it HUNH. Pace wise they'll probably be about average with the ability to speed it up or slow it down when they need to. It's not going to be 100mph all the time like Baylor under Briles.

Fall back to what tho? The 21 and 22 personnel groups are gone, and the play calling has been streamlined. It's Gattis' show.

They'll be no huddle, but I wouldn't call it HUNH. Pace wise they'll probably be about average with the ability to speed it up or slow it down when they need to. It's not going to be 100mph all the time like Baylor under Briles.

Fall back to Harbaugh meddling with the play calling and calling HB dives on 2nd and 3rd down.

That was before he was a Cane lock. Sorry.
lmao.gif

i shouldn't laugh cuz he aint going to USC either

Traeshon Holden is transferring out west to Narbonne because he wants to get closer to USC and his boy Bryce Young. It's part of the reason SC has been scrambling to reestablish a friendship with the Narbonne staff who, until Josh Jackson committed a few weeks back, were "forgetting" to tell their players about SC offers and blocking them from talking to kids.

Bama narrative is that he's trying to recruit Bryce to Alabama. Greg Biggins says that Bryce is recruiting him to SC and that both are listening.

I know this gets brought up every year, but Muhsin Muhammed has a kid getting recruited in the 2020 cycle. Feel like I just watching Moose like 5 years ago.

Edit: just looked it up and Moose actually retired 5 years ago in 2014. Still so crazy to hear all these NFL names we grew up with having kids getting recruited to play college ball already.

Last edited:
He’s legit but he's also only a sophomore. I don’t think he’s a USC lean but he was at, I think, LB Poly which is a feeder and he was always on SC’s campus and definitely pined after an offer. There isn’t a 2021 QB commit yet and I don’t know if he’s #1 on SC’s board or if they think they have a legit shot at Sam Huard. (They also offered Miller Moss but I think they have Jake over him.) I honestly haven’t paid much attention to the 2021 kids though.

Jake Garcia is nice but i'm surprised at some of his offers. Did i see Bama offer him? I didnt think he was elite but Bama also offered Jaden Casey from Calabasas, who i think its average and fits at where he committed to, Fresno State.

Would be surprised to see him go to USC with Bryce going there in '20 and sitting out a year.

Last edited:
Greg Johnson irritates the hell out of me, and it doesnt help he sucks.

Is he and ITS legit looking like our starters??

Greg Johnson irritates the hell out of me, and it doesnt help he sucks.

Is he and ITS legit looking like our starters??

Greg and Olaijah will probably be the starters. Chase will be the nickel. ITS will play though. Depending on Elias...

Greg and Olaijah will probably be the starters. Chase will be the nickel. ITS will play though. Depending on Elias...
Yikes. OG is gonna be toast man. The kid is built like a 14 year old boy.

I completely see why Ricks AND DGW want to go to USC, if true. They both would start immediately.

Back
Top Bottom