OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Basically people think Oregon committed another recruiting violation :lol:

860DE6FE-1CE4-4158-882F-9A109692E8EF.jpeg

These SEC coaches in the PAC got them pressed :lol: :lol:
USC mods be snitching boy :lol:

That was going to be my point. USC is not going independent and they not leaving the pac12 at all. It would it have to be some big time realignment to get things moving.

Smh we’re not Texas we’d take you with us or at least keep the rivalry going. All this hating damn.

USC ain’t going god damn independent. :lol:

People barely give a **** about them at this point east of Utah as it is.

Language matters. There’s a difference between “Alabama could easily go 9-3,” and “I see a possible path for Alabama to go 9-3.”

He said "I could easily see" which is just wild. Bama is gonna be the favored by at least 10 or in every regular season game.

I take more offense to the 'Auburn potentially having 2 of the best QBs in the SEC' comment. Is he referring to Gatewood and Nix?

He said "I could easily see" which is just wild. Bama is gonna be the favored by at least 10 or in every regular season game.

I take more offense to the 'Auburn potentially having 2 of the best QBs in the SEC' comment. Is he referring to Gatewood and Nix?

It's click bait

:lol: With that offensive line and replacing a ton of talent on defense? :lol: Good luck.

Has this "Texas is back" hype ever worked? I feel like this happens every two or three years only for them to end up having a disappointing season

Last edited:
how long do you guys think it will take for Les Miles to make Kansas relevant?

I don't recognize a lot of the guys on his current staff.

how long do you guys think it will take for Les Miles to make Kansas relevant?

I don't recognize a lot of the guys on his current staff.

What's relevant? I think he can get them to a bowl, but I don't know if he's going to accomplish much more than that.

It'll be a much better situation for the next guy to walk into tho, which is why I don't think that hire is an utter disaster like some people do. There's value in getting a guy who will at least steady the ship.

Last edited:
FWIW S&P+ has LSU as a 14 point favorite for that game in week 2.

A 3-3 Tejas after the RRS could make for some entertaining drama :lol:

Back
Top Bottom