OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

In b4 "who?"

4* top 200 guy coming out of HS in Iowa. I have a decent source that said around the holidays he was openly discussing among his family how much PT he would have already gotten had he went to Iowa, so I'm guessing he's going to either end up there or ISU.

Loss doesn't hurt much this year but he could have been a starter next season since I'm expecting 2-3 WR's from Michigan to go pro.

In b4 "who?"

4* top 200 guy coming out of HS in Iowa. I have a decent source that said around the holidays he was openly discussing among his family how much PT he would have already gotten had he went to Iowa, so I'm guessing he's going to either end up there or ISU.

Loss doesn't hurt much this year but he could have been a starter next season since I'm expecting 2-3 WR's from Michigan to go pro.

I'm not sure why a WR would go to Iowa with the way they're used and the TEs seeing a majority of the balls. I would take him in Ames, but think he ends up in Iowa City.

Matt Campbell’s only gonna be at ISU but 1 more year anyway. Idk that that’s a safe bet to take considering he may not get a waiver this late

Matt Campbell’s only gonna be at ISU but 1 more year anyway. Idk that that’s a safe bet to take considering he may not get a waiver this late

Iowa State wasn't in consideration the first go round and more than likely isn't this time either. I'm prepared for Campbell to leave, but I'm not sure it's going to be that soon.

Would Campbell leave Ames for East Lansing?

I guess Campbell could leave for Norman but I don't doubt Riley could have gotten the Cardinals or Jets job if he wanted them. Feels like he's waiting for the perfect situation.

mack browns class is ranked top 10 right now on 247. still wondering if they'll get Desmond Evans

I guess Campbell could leave for Norman but I don't doubt Riley could have gotten the Cardinals or Jets job if he wanted them. Feels like he's waiting for the perfect situation.

Browns kicked the tires on Riley and absolutely would have hires him based on who they ended up with. I don’t know that he ever talked to the Jets but the Cardinals, honestly, probably ONLY called Kliff because the story around that hiring keeps getting weirder and more comical.

I've read Ohio St, Michigan, ND, and Penn St were the college jobs he wanted. He turned down interviews to 5-7 NFL teams this offseason and a few college jobs (Tennessee?) last off season. I feel like he's waiting for something specific rather than jump place to place to get to an elite job.

I'm all for recruits doing what's best for them but what's up with this new trend of players who are currently committed to schools dropping their top school lists?

I've read Ohio St, Michigan, ND, and Penn St were the college jobs he wanted. He turned down interviews to 5-7 NFL teams this offseason and a few college jobs (Tennessee?) last off season. I feel like he's waiting for something specific rather than jump place to place to get to an elite job.

An insider on the boards connected to him said he would listen if SC had reached out but Campbell’s wife said that no one contacted him. I saw the same about Ohio State being the job he wanted the most but they were always going to go with Ryan Day or Mike Vrabel after Bob Stoops turned them down.

To anyone still interested in the Steele or McCoy stuff, Greg Biggins whose a McCoy family friend went more in detail about Bru’s reasons but still kinda danced around what “the problems” with Texas’s program were. One of the 247 USC insiders just bluntly said today “Tom Herman’s disposition made it an easier decision for him.”

So the Herman’s a douche crowd will love that.

https://megaphone.link/CBS8292375736

———

@casper90403 as suspected, DeGabriel’s probably the next to bounce

Last edited:
I'm new to this thread. But Go Ducks. I legit think if they keep this pace they can make a playoff run 2021

Back
Top Bottom