OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Haven’t followed his recruitment but from what I’ve read to date he’s not a lock anywhere.

If you’re asking that because of the teams listed in his top 7, those aren’t the only schools he’s talking to so I don’t know how super indicative of anything that is.

884F1085-9C10-4F38-AB87-75D9788C8F75.png

Last edited:
Steele will officially be a Trojan on Tuesday. Video announcement to come as well ("The Sequel), hopefully tomorrow as well.

I really really wish he would just play it low-key and not make a big fuss. He's setting a high bar for himself. Lots of people hoping he fails for sure.

Bru is enrolling and moving in soon. No big splash on his part, unlike Steele.

In case anyone cares. I'm looking forward to putting all this stuff to bed. Lets get ready for summer ball.

ThaxbyChamblis ThaxbyChamblis i think you asked about him before: USC pushing on Jake Garcia. Idk that he’s top 2 on their board but he’s been on campus 2x the past week for an unofficial and camp and Harrell was at his school two weeks ago.

Strangely (if you know the back story on the Ellis firing) this hiring makes Urban Meyer seem all the more likely...

They're also pursuing a big name baseball coach.

What are your guys thoughts on the way players transfer these days. I'm fairly new to this thread. Just wanna hear your opinions.

Back
Top Bottom