OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Holy hell!! Huge brawl here at the 7v7 tourney. La Habra vs Cathedral LA. Legit 50+ people fighting. Players fighting parents, parents v kids. Kids v kids. Wild.

La Habs doesn’t play - few close buds played there
Man, it was steady simmering all game. Last play of the game, Habra through the ball in a tight window and receiver got blasted by 2 defenders. Habra parents were talking so much **** to cathedral kids, calling them ******* and soft. Refs through a flag on they rough play and Habra scored on the next play to win the game.

15 seconds later, all hell broke loose. Sort of embarrassed. The parents are the ones who are out of control and caused it all

My son recorded but I don’t feel good about posting. Couple of kids shown kicking and stomping on people. Hope nobody posts video.

I know Chad Johnson Jr was behaving himself though

The team under my microscope. They are gonna shake **** up in 2020. Their defense will show flashes this season.

Their offense still sucks. And are you only hyping them because they smashed jawja and it’ll make your school look better if they were some sort of team of destiny?

My son recorded but I don’t feel good about posting. Couple of kids shown kicking and stomping on people. Hope nobody posts video.

I know Chad Johnson Jr was behaving himself though

Hit my PMs with that vid on a priv YouTube link fam

Their offense still sucks. And are you only hyping them because they smashed jawja and it’ll make your school look better if they were some sort of team of destiny?
Smashed us when?? Last 2 years they shouldnt have been on the field with that "jawja" team your speaking of.... I dont think they will make that much noise this year but I do think they will finish the season better than UF

Smashed us when?? Last 2 years they shouldnt have been on the field with that "jawja" team your speaking of.... I dont think they will make that much noise this year but I do think they will finish the season better than UF

That’s my mistake, when I saw UT I was thinking Texas even though I just posted about Tennessee.

Also confusion by what Cardo meant by “Shake **** up”.

———

Last edited:
That’s my mistake, when I saw UT I was thinking Texas even though I just posted about Tennessee.

Also confusion by what Cardo meant by “Shake **** up”.

———

Diggg in all fairness uga didnt care to play in that bowl game last year.... figured they'd get the nod in the final 4 and didnt so they all checked out. Sam is all hype and it will show this upcoming season but GL to em......

Wiltfong and Mike South are trolling SC and Bama fans with this post. They teased the post with “HUGE RECRUITING NEWS COMING OUT OF THE OPENING!” Silly season indeed.

https://247sports.com/college/alaba...ce-Young-intel-at-Elite-11-Finals--133299121/

Cliff notes: “Bama is recruiting Bryce Young really hard and if USC sucks again Bama coaches are confident they may be able to flip him.”

Bama fans are frothing at the mouth with posts like “WE FOUND OUR ELITE QB!!!” And SC fans are screaming that the sky is falling, but the post literally says nothing that isn’t assumed common sense :lol: :lol:

My favorite is when South tries to say the big factor in his recruitment is QB guru Sark who has “developed countless college QBs and led a top ranked offense in the NFL.” They’re just lying for content now. West coast kids think Sark is a disaster.

A Bama fan asked if they’d see crystal balls coming in for Bryce now and both Wiltfong replied, “were in no hurry to do that, I think we have to see how the season plays out a little, but I’m less confident calling USC the clear leader except for the fact he hasn’t visited Bama since July of last year and has been to SC several times this spring and summer including his official last week.” :lol: :lol:

Sounds like Chantz Williams is about to end up at Miami. DLine class is looking great.

Bryce on Bama would be something else. I would say the bag needs to be heavy for that fam but they are the type to get turned off with that type of stuff

Curious to see how Penn State is this year without Trace there.

Also shocked Wisconsin isn’t in his top 25, I feel like they’re always top 25 to start... not that they deserve it but :lol:

fffghg.gif

Back
Top Bottom