OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

You haven’t seen **** since 2005 it’s been almost 20 years...nobody is picking USC to do any ****in thing...it’s sad and pathetic when you have to look back 15 years just to feel good about your program.

You know how ****ing stupid you look boasting on some **** that’s not relevant to today ? You’re the most pathetic type of fan...team falls from grace, spends years in purgatory latest highlight has been playing Texas in a rematch...over 15 years and the highlight is a rematch against Texas another pathetic *** program...but hey you did get to see your team CHOKE on Vince Young ****
And yet seen more success than you!!!! What a clown!! So you’re celebrating because some are picking you guys? That’s what it’s like to be a dawg fan? Hahahahab. That’s some loser ****. Never know what it’s like to win so we grasping at straws. You are the annoying homies little brother.

Come talk to me when you can actually have an alcoholic beverage and see your team win something. Pathetic

1980!!!!!!!!!

You got dudes talking about the good old days of when they dominated the Big East and Independent circuit but can't even contend in the ACC and are probably the 4th-5th best team in their state telling us how to be fans.

Dudes in the Pac-2 that hang their hats on hyping up some average 5* QB they recruit every 3-4 years but aint made no noise in 10yrs telling us how to be fans.

OSU plays 2 games a year but at least they usually win them and are in the conversation, but they don't want no smoke either..

Then you got Michigan..come on duke, shut up :lol:

Yall in here mad that your team is trash and projecting your anger at us ... even got a mod in here trying to pick us off :nerd::lol: and ya steady talking about it's been 40yrs for UGA, but not realizing your program is on the 1st leg of their own 40yr run..:sick:

You got dudes talking about the good old days of when they dominated the Big East and Independent circuit but can't even contend in the ACC and are probably the 4th-5th best team in their state telling us how to be fans.

Dudes in the Pac-2 that hang their hats on hyping up some average 5* QB they recruit every 3-4 years but aint made no noise in 10yrs telling us how to be fans.

OSU plays 2 games a year but at least they usually win them and are in the conversation, but they don't want no smoke either..

Then you got Michigan..come on duke, shut up :lol:

Yall in here mad that your team is trash and projecting your anger at us ... even got a mod in here trying to pick us off :nerd::lol: and ya steady talking about it's been 40yrs for UGA, but not realizing your program is on the 1st leg of their own 40yr run..:sick:
And there’s the other paper champ!!!!

1980!!!! A hell of a time to be alive. Wait, that does not apply to you two. Fools grew up when Eric Zeier was slingin it!!!!

Probably the same as in real life, but your biggest accomplishments are being runner up in everything. Runner up banner hanging mofo’s

Singing “we are the paper champppppps, weeeeee are the paper champppppps! No time for winning, because we are the paper champppps..........of the world”

19 muthaeffin 80!!! But beating in them bird chests. Worst than the U turnover chains.

Preach.
I would be rooting for the Bulldogs if not for these knuckle heads. :rofl: Instead, I'd rather root for Bama!

Hard rooting against them considering my Dad is a Valdosta product.

When I saw Dacomeup mention that new money smell, I knew you were sitting in front of the computer like lol:

tenor.gif

We too old to get our blood pressure high lol

Pound away on that keyboard paper champ!!! Gotta be a special kind of person to want to put someone in the hospital for speaking the truth.

Paper champ!!! 1980 my dude!!! 1980!
Righttttt, you’re 5 days from stanfan getting into your ***..Mr. back in my day

What are my options to watch college football games without getting cable? Last week i watched on hulu tv was cool but 31 bucks a month seems to high and i ended up having to watch on my phone because my ps4 said its not able to do live tv or some crap. My xbox said it needed a update and i wasnt trying to wait.

I also tried slingtv but was only able to watch pac 12 games eeww

What are my options to watch college football games without getting cable? Last week i watched on hulu tv was cool but 31 bucks a month seems to high and i ended up having to watch on my phone because my ps4 said its not able to do live tv or some crap. My xbox said it needed a update and i wasnt trying to wait.

I also tried slingtv but was only able to watch pac 12 games eeww

I use PS Vue (mostly on the AppleTV app vice the PS4 console) during the season, then cancel after the bowls and/or my buddy’s sign cable sign in. Can watch a lot of games through the station’s app on AppleTV which is where the cable provider sign in comes in handy. ESPN, CBS, ABC, and NBC etc.

NFL is much harder to get regional games, so I just live without really watching the Bucs. Plus they’re trash and probably going to lose anyway. I’ll watch our one highlight on ESPN later in the day lol.

Just watching the dumbest fan base in America argue with a squad thats done more than his team in his entire 19 year old life

Georgia :rofl:

I've seen conference pride, but this shhh in here is something else. :smh: might as well take the best players from each of your teams and line em up...still gon lose

Back
Top Bottom