OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

I've seen conference pride, but this shhh in here is something else. :smh: might as well take the best players from each of your teams and line em up...still gon lose
You've only been used to mediocrity your entire life as a fan. there's no dominant UGA period. keeef clown *** talking about Ray Goff.

An SEC fan talking bout "conference pride" and "paper titles" HOLY SMOKES

Alabama has and will run your conference for the remainder of your lifetime, better to admit it now then get caught up in the bottle son.

It's gonna be alright, I gave up our dream of winning a title a while ago, feels better to be realistic with yourself then get caught up in paper champions

An SEC fan talking bout "conference pride" and "paper titles" HOLY SMOKES

Alabama has and will run your conference for the remainder of your lifetime, better to admit it now then get caught up in the bottle son.

It's gonna be alright, I gave up our dream of winning a title a while ago, feels better to be realistic with yourself then get caught up in paper champions
Maybe if your team could recruit you wouldn’t be realistic about being a loser..it is Stanford tho nobody expect them to win anything

Doesn’t it seem like Stanford game happens in sept too often?

I swear it’s always the second or third game of the season. It’s insane that Larry doesn’t get it through his thick head that this is a massive game. Tons of Stanford alum in LA and same for SC in the bay.

Records since 1999.

USC 181-65
UGA 183-66

But folks will only remember championships in the end.

Paper champs at it again

"soon to be" since 1980 my man..

Let it go, ya'll just dawgs in a dawg eat dawg world

8-5

upload_2018-9-3_18-55-38.gif

What are my options to watch college football games without getting cable? Last week i watched on hulu tv was cool but 31 bucks a month seems to high and i ended up having to watch on my phone because my ps4 said its not able to do live tv or some crap. My xbox said it needed a update and i wasnt trying to wait.

I also tried slingtv but was only able to watch pac 12 games eeww
https://www.reddit.com/r/CFBStreams

Doesn’t it seem like Stanford game happens in sept too often?

It’s the week 2 or 3 pac 12 kickoff game annually. Been that way for a few years now.

Both Shaw and Helton want it moved but pac says because they both play ND yearly (and every team wants to play and recruit in California annually) it’s the only way to make it work.

Paper champs at it again

"soon to be" since 1980 my man..

Let it go, ya'll just dawgs in a dawg eat dawg world

8-5

Why don’t you bet that money you owe Casper on that 8-5 record ...let’s see where ya nuts at..because 8-5 is definitely Stanford ceiling

You aint even worth going back and forth with cause your team hasn't done **** ever.
Says the Stanford fan couldn’t even win your conference ...you silly *** clown...stupid *** team hasn’t won’t a title since 1940...shut the **** up when grown folks talking

casper90403 casper90403 *dangerous speculation incoming* rumor is Bubba got into a drunk confrontation with a female athlete and was yelling aggressive and homophobic things at her and there’s a video.

Can't remember the last time Ohio State stretched the field like this.
& I still don't understand how JT regressed so dramatically.

He was never the same after the injury during the Michigan game in 2014 when cardale came in

Back
Top Bottom