**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
7F887C28-9A18-4D35-A42E-C2B8364183DB.png

Since the trade :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Guess that’s a testament to how important chemistry really is. Trade a guy who’s known as an elite defender and it actually improves your defense...

I think Robert Covington is a better defender than Jimmy Butler. Maybe Jimmy gets more steals and blocks or whatever, but Covington - I can't explain it - it's like he knows where he has to be so the defense doesn't collapse. Like he can predict where the gap in the defense going to be next and he goes there so the defense doesn't go down like a house of cards.

I don't think it's a coincidence that the Timberwolves are holding opponents to lower than 100 since he got here.

I think Robert Covington is a better defender than Jimmy Butler. Maybe Jimmy gets more steals and blocks or whatever, but Covington - I can't explain it - it's like he knows where he has to be so the defense doesn't collapse. Like he can predict where the gap in the defense going to be next and he goes there so the defense doesn't go down like a house of cards.

I don't think it's a coincidence that the Timberwolves are holding opponents to lower than 100 since he got here.
He also doesn't have to exert the energy offensively that Jimmy does though. He can't do anything but catch and shoot 3s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom