**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
that's the most painful **** right there

Ds-i0-SV4AAR8J0

im probably just used to how horrible he is since i never really noticed when i watch the game lol. why do people think he's horrible? i'm just indifferent on dude.

Just consistently whining and complaining.

All team guys do it but he’s OD.

curry is really the mvp.... for the life of me i cant understand how durant / klay cant lead this team to consistent w's

im probably just used to how horrible he is since i never really noticed when i watch the game lol. why do people think he's horrible? i'm just indifferent on dude.

What’s criteria for judging announcers? :lol:

I don’t think he’s the best but I don’t think he’s terrible either. He’s just pompous

Bob was cool until the warriors started winning, now he comes off as so damn snobbish. Can't stand him.

Barnett is great though.

curry is really the mvp.... for the life of me i cant understand how durant / klay cant lead this team to consistent w's

do you think they're in trouble?

I mean everyone talks about how they are so good because of they’re Big 4 and two of them are out (one being a two-time MVP) and those two happen to be their best playmakers and make the game easier for everyone else. Them struggling should be expected tbh.

What is the timetable for Steph and Dray’s return?

To all the talk about Brad Stevens, one of my friends who is a lifelong Celtics fan has an interesting theory. Brad was exceptional at getting the most out of his team when they were deficient in several areas. He made Isaiah Thomas one of the best scorers in the league. Made it so Evan Turner got a $75million deal. Took a team missing Kyrie and MAGA PG a few buckets away from the finals.

It’s like when he was at Butler - he didn’t have the most talent, but his scheme brought the best out of his players and gave him an advantage over other teams. Now he does have some of the best talent and his offensive scheme actually limits them. It’s too slow and ya kes too long for things to develop for his personnel. He needs to switch things to match this roster and its talent level.

A1.... he's still a very good but he stil has things to prove in this league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom