**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aight...now do it again the next draft :lol: ? You always draft w/upside in mind when you're drafting that high. Stockpile as much high end potential talent as you can.

BI's red flags are showing a bit, making it all the more vital that LAL should of went w/talent and upside instead of high floor (Lonzo)

Lonzo's red flags were too apparent for the #2 pick and his ceiling as a ball player was evident, even at UCLA.

Not if they already knew Bron was coming, which was likely the case at the time of the draft last year. I assume y'all saying Fox should have been the pick, but I seriously doubt he'd be impacting the game like he is now as a 4th option.

My guy Pete put together a cool video of lonzo's finishing around the rim this year.

Just look at how low he finishes around the rim, how much of a mess his floaters are, how poor his footwork is, his touch & feel as an individual ball player is so far away from other PG's.

EVEN IF you knew you were getting LBJ + PG or KD or whoever, it would have behooved you to get someone else who was at least further along offensively than Lonzo is, and someone who can be the face of a franchise w/KD post LBJ or something.

D Fox is making almost 40% of his open / wide open 3's combined and has real offensive instincts both as a scorer and playmaker. They could have done better w/ the #2 pick, but Lonzo's fine for now. 3&D guy.

Not if they already knew Bron was coming, which was likely the case at the time of the draft last year. I assume y'all saying Fox should have been the pick, but I seriously doubt he'd be impacting the game like he is now as a 4th option.

I disagree. Fox can hit a open 3, can guard, and has real playmaking skills for himself and others. Lonzo right now in the half court is a total mess if it isn't a 3, and that's poor for the #2 pick.

I am not saying that the ball pick is bad, but what I am saying is that you should be trying to accumulate the most talent possible w/the #2 pick, regardless if bron is coming or not.

Umm

Lonzo Ball has played 19 games this year.

Over his last 10 he's at 7.3 ppg 30% on 3's while taking 0.5 FTA per while missing wide left, wide right, way short, etc. (Basically he's trending in the other direction while missing like someone who can't shoot. I believe he can become a solid open shooter guy) all the while the Lakers have been better w/him off the floor.

And you're telling me this is okay because they knew Bron was coming? :lol: :lol:

This is the guy who you want to be your #2 pick? Really?

Over his last 10 he's at 30% on 3's while taking 0.5 FTA per while missing wide left, wide right, way short, etc. (Basically he's trending in the other direction while missing like someone who can't shoot. I believe he can become a solid open shooter guy) all the while the Lakers have been better w/him off the floor.

Lonzo Ntilikina? :nerd:

And he's turning into a great defender.

It's weird, Paul Pierce was always chubby too but he had nice longevity.

FairSecondhandKarakul-size_restricted.gif

I think Pierce is an anomaly. Even at his “athletic peak” he was basically a 35 year old :lol:

Lol this is what I mean when I say people choose who they make excuses for :lol:. Certain players numbers aren't important no matter how damning they are. For others it's a death sentence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom