**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
3BFD8A12-4DC7-46DC-910F-9FAEE2489904.png

50 and 10 has been done 25x in league history.

Harden has done it 5x

He had a triple double, why you ain't say that?

QbadP.png

Them 11 TO's

Led league in PPG and 3rd in APG for the team with the best record in the league...

Why his team sorry now?

He's shown that he could be really good in the PnR, def cant break down defenses though. Still need to see him and KP on the floor together. They need to somehow transition him into a wing playmaker. Something like Evan Turner or Batum. Hoping he can grow another inch or two.
Can definitely see the Evan Turner. He's a bit of a better athlete than him, though.

7 ppg on 30% shooting from 3, while taking .5 attempts per over his last 10 is poooooooor. For the year 8 a game w/a 49TS% (44% over his last 10). He's rebounding well and still making basic passes. He's taken 14 FTS in 19 games man.

Do you know how much of a leap it would take to go from this to 15/7/11 on a winning team? trynafeelmink trynafeelmink

If he wasn't on the Lakers people would be giving him the B word. If Trae Young does this next season y'all will be killing him :rofl:

Trae young was billed to be a scorer and elite shooter... him & Lonzo have completely different expectations.

he's shot bad the past few games... point being ON THE SEASON he's at 36% on a good amount of attempts, he's currently shooting a higher percent from three than KD, Kawhi, Lillard, PG,Jamal Murray & Lowry.

he was at 10 ppg last year despite shooting bad from three & being really bad finishing. this year he has improved on those skills & he will continue to do so going forward. Also people are only on him like this because of the Lakers/Lavar.

Trae young was billed to be a scorer and elite shooter... him & Lonzo have completely different expectations.

he's shot bad the past few games... point being ON THE SEASON he's at 36% on a good amount of attempts, he's currently shooting a higher percent from three than KD, Kawhi, Lillard, PG,Jamal Murray & Lowry.

he was at 10 ppg last year despite shooting bad from three & being really bad finishing. this year he has improved on those skills & he will continue to do so going forward. Also people are only on him like this because of the Lakers/Lavar.

Yo you tripping w/how disingenuous you can get. Lonzo shoots a better 3pt percentage than KD Lillard PG and Lowry :rofl: :rofl:Boy if you don't

- He averaged 10 a game because he got a ton of minutes on a bad team. He shot 36/31/45. Come on bro.

- He's shooting better from 3 than those guys because he only is taking open 3's man. Stop it.

And Lonzo and Trae have different expectations sure, but under no circumstance is a 10 game stretch like lonzo's last 10 is flying for any #2 pick. And 8.3 ppg on 40/35/57 splits wouldn't be flying for ANY high lotto pick and you know it.

This laker exceptionalism is WILD. And I've seen every laker game this year. I know his ppg isn't everything, but that is POOR for any high lotto pick. He contributes in other ways, thus making him a solid role player. But that's it.

Funny thing about Zo is he shoots wayyyy better on contested looks than he does open ones so that's a plus sign.

Both Zo and Trae are gonna go off tonite, watch :lol:

Not a Lonzo Stan but the most underrated part of his game is his willingness to pass the ball up as a pg. he throws the ball up after a missed shot to speed up the pace and not wasting time in the backcourt is refreshing. As a dude that can’t score that well he sure has maximized his passing and playmaking gene.

8 a game on 40/35/57 as the Number 2 pick in the draft and my man talking about "His expectations are completely different"

Hell yeah they are, because he supposed to be ******* Jason Kidd according to you :lol:

I would love to know how Kidd & zo's stats are nearly identical after the first year, but somehow that comparison is off base?

The funniest part about that J. Kidd video is that people are trying to clown & they are putting up identical numbers through their first 11 games

Both Kidd & Lonzo have comparable strengths, Big Pg's with elite passing ability, great on the break, Athletic. Praised for their high BB IQ's & both streaky shooters. While pace may impact his stats a bit it's clear that Him & Kidd have performed almost identically coming into the league. Kidd continued to build on those core skills & didn't become a reliable shooter into well in his career. Zo already seems to have him beat in long range shooting, while Kid was a better handler & finisher.

Yo you tripping w/how disingenuous you can get. Lonzo shoots a better 3pt percentage than KD Lillard PG and Lowry :rofl: :rofl:Boy if you don't

- He averaged 10 a game because he got a ton of minutes on a bad team. He shot 36/31/45. Come on bro.

- He's shooting better from 3 than those guys because he only is taking open 3's man. Stop it.

And Lonzo and Trae have different expectations sure, but under no circumstance is a 10 game stretch like lonzo's last 10 is flying for any #2 pick. And 8.3 ppg on 40/35/57 splits wouldn't be flying for ANY high lotto pick and you know it.

This laker exceptionalism is WILD. And I've seen every laker game this year. I know his ppg isn't everything, but that is POOR for any high lotto pick. He contributes in other ways, thus making him a solid role player. But that's it.

Just looked up a random stretch for De'Aaron Fox last season games 10-20: 8.7 ppg on 39/33/65.
It happens. Zo is having a bad stretch. He impacts wins and losses regardless of his box score. That's what makes him valuable ultimately.

Why does Africa produce all these basketball savants... dudes barely even played ball until they were 14 and are in the nba

Had ibaka, now embiid and now Siakam is looking incredible

Got dudes playing aau ball their entire life and are getting dominated by dudes who were playing soccer until they got to high school

Just looked up a random stretch for De'Aaron Fox last season games 10-20: 8.7 ppg on 39/33/65.
It happens. Zo is having a bad stretch. He impacts wins and losses regardless of his box score. That's what makes him valuable ultimately.

Well that's D Fox's rookie year and he was bad. Rookies are bad.

But Bro I never said he wasn't valuable. I cited a 10 game stretch right now partly being facetious and partly to show how ridiculous Zo averaging 15/7/11 at some point would become. I don't think he's as bad as this 10 game stretch suggest. I called him a 3&D, Draymond Green type of PG which is very valuable...just not someone you'd want to draft as the number 2 pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom