**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I been dismissed his turnovers since he’s the only one with a license to dribble. The past few games have been bad though.

He just needs to maintain a 2:1 ratio. All the great playmakers do. Back ups need a 3:1

Huh? We dismissing turnovers now?? 39 in 5 games??

I'm out

tenor.gif

Over half of Zo's 3's are either open or wide open and my man legit said

So we're Knocking Zo for taking Good shots now?? :lol: .... I didn't know three pointers didn't count unless they were contested :lol::lol:

And again the basis of my Kidd comparison still stands and they do have similar skill sets, Just because he isn't putting up J.Kidd stats doesn't mean they don't have similarities in their game. I Also love how conveniently you guys forget context when it comes to certain players & situation So Lets Give Context

J.Kidd put up 16/7/10 on 38/33/69 splits.... while being the #1 Option on a 26 WIN TEAM & PLAYING 38 MINUTES PER GAME. He had a 24.3 usage rate (to put that in perspective guys with that usage now consist of Nikola Jokic, D-Rose, Jrue Holiday, CJ Mccullum, Brad Beal)

Clearly Lonzo isn't playing those minutes so i'm gonna use his per 36 #'s And Compare To Kidd

Kidd: 16/6/9 on 38/33/69 on 24.3 usage
Lonzo: 11/7/6 on 40/36/57 on 17.3 usage

So After you factor in things such as roll on the team & usage rate, I Don't think it's farfetched at all to Still think Lonzo can have A career arc Similar To Kidd Going forward. Nobody said they are going to be identical players but they possess a lot of the same skills early.

But IDK maybe The league should have given up on Kidd in his second season because his efficiency stats didn't make the blog boyz wet :lol:

So we're Knocking Zo for taking Good shots now?? :lol: .... I didn't know three pointers didn't count unless they were contested :lol::lol:

And again the basis of my Kidd comparison still stands and they do have similar skill sets, Just because he isn't putting up J.Kidd stats doesn't mean they don't have similarities in their game. I Also love how conveniently you guys forget context when it comes to certain players & situation So Lets Give Context

J.Kidd put up 16/7/10 on 38/33/69 splits.... while being the #1 Option on a 26 WIN TEAM & PLAYING 38 MINUTES PER GAME. He had a 24.3 usage rate (to put that in perspective guys with that usage now consist of Nikola Jokic, D-Rose, Jrue Holiday, CJ Mccullum, Brad Beal)

Clearly Lonzo isn't playing those minutes so i'm gonna use his per 36 #'s And Compare To Kidd

So After you factor in things such as roll on the team & usage rate, I Don't think it's farfetched at all to Still think Lonzo can have A career arc Similar To Kidd Going forward. Nobody said they are going to be identical players but they possess a lot of the same skills early.

But IDK maybe The league should have given up on Kidd in his second season because his efficiency stats didn't make the blog boyz wet :lol:

You got it.

Doesn’t have anything to do with him winning MVP last season, but I’ll entertain....

Eric Gordon is shooting 35% from the field and 29% from 3. Bench is giving the team nothing. CP3 has missed some games. Hard to win games in the West when only 2-3 players are even playing decently.

Hmmmmm I didn't see this kind of rational thinking when Carmelo Was Westbrook's THIRD OPTION last year.. Apparently Russ just makes his teammates bad, Magic Harden on the other hand improves players games drastically :lol:

Ya'll dudes sure LOVE variables when it's convenient.

Trae shoots -5% from 3. 'He's fine. Look at his numbers on open shots'

Zo shoots 35% from 3. ':lol: :lol: that's because he makes open shots'

Considering Mash only played 18 games that year... and Kidd had almost an identical Usage rate to Jackson & played more minutes.... yea i think it's safe to say he was the #1 option that year.

The reason his usage rate was even close to Jimmy’s was because of Kidd turning it over almost twice as much as Jimmy.

Not a big Zo fan, but Kidd was given the keys to run that offense. Zo has to share those duties, and defers to, one of the greatest players of all time.

Would Kidd be that good if he had to give the ball to Lebron to play ‘Lebron ball’? Maybe Kidd would be so strong willed and aggressive to assert himself and force Lebron to let him run the team, idk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom