**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
GG @Mavs fans. You guys wanted it more. That was an impressive display of offensive rebounding.

Tobias shoulda got a tech after that play for yelling at the ref :rofl:

Wouldn’t mind a playoff series between these two if Dallas can nab the 8th seed
8th spot?
Every Dallas fan I've seen in here is wanting to lose. To tank.

None of the fans of Dallas on this board, deserve a playoffspot.
Team is kind of decent, and these guise want to lose on purp.

Mavs deserve better

Reactions: HIM
8th spot?
Every Dallas fan I've seen in here is wanting to lose. To tank.

None of the fans of Dallas on this board, deserve a playoffspot.
Team is kind of decent, and these guise want to lose on purp.

Mavs deserve better

I was just trying to sublty troll by implying we would finish with the #1 seed. Don’t mind me

Respect HIM HIM lawdog1 lawdog1 P C H P C H
GroundedDopeyAlpinegoat-small.gif

Suns are such a horrible franchise with a cheapskate owner.

If I'm Zion Williamson or RJ Barrett I'd be depressed having to go either there or Cleveland next season :lol:

Suns are such a horrible franchise with a cheapskate owner.

If I'm Zion Williamson or RJ Barrett I'd be depressed having to go either there or Cleveland next season :lol:
That’s why they just do another year. Let’s keep Duke great.

WTF? Our next two games are at NO and at Memphis? We haven’t played two in a row at Staples since like mid-November :smh:

Reactions: HIM
Butler makes this team better in so many ways. As much as he highlights Ben’s flaws, he also covers them up so well too

With him being efficient and careful with the ball, a lot of his looks are super clean and he knows how to get guys the ball at the right spots which helps Simmons a lot

It also seems like he is pushing Been to be more aggressive and his scoring numbers went up.

Also, Butler being ok with playing within the system and sacrificing numbers is a delightful surprise.

What's that, 9 out of 11 for y'all? Dallas has been hooping over the last 3 weeks. Beat a good team today w/o Luka too. I'm impressed. Think there's something real there with Dallas's defense too. A lot of length and size on the wings and upfront.

This definitely seemed like a problem for Lou tonight. He was much more indecisive on his drives and floaters than usual.

What's that, 9 out of 11 for y'all? Dallas has been hooping over the last 3 weeks. Beat a good team today w/o Luka too. I'm impressed. Think there's something real there with Dallas's defense too. A lot of length and size on the wings and upfront.

Yup. I really wanted to keep that pick but I've accepted the fact that we're actually a solid team.
Also, shoutout to DSJ. His improvement on defense has been rewarding this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom