**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL

So you dont take into account the other pieces brought in to help your queen?

Yes he did it all .... he can carry every team, yet he has only 3 titles and at every trade deadline teams are always asking what can they do to help lebron. So either he can carry teams or he needs help.

But ... let ya tell it.

You LeBron haters need to find a narrative a stick with it.

So when the Lakers signed McGee, Rondo, Beasley and the rest the story was "the Lakers are signing these misfit bums" , "nobody wants to play with LeBron", "the Lakers are gonna suck", etc. Now that they're playing well, the story is "y'all gotta remember all the help the Lakers got LeBron this offseason".

Y'all are straight clowns:rofl:

LOL

So you dont take into account the other pieces brought in to help your queen?

Yes he did it all .... he can carry every team, yet he has only 3 titles and at every trade deadline teams are always asking what can they do to help lebron. So either he can carry teams or he needs help.

But ... let ya tell it.
But...but he is carrying teams and he’s been doing it his entire career :ohwell:

Why do you guys hate lebron so much

He has his flaws like everyone else but some of the stuff I read on here about him really is :ohwell:

And just like @wavycrocket says on here all the time “Love Bron :smile:

Hoiberg kind of got a raw deal

For sure.

They sold him a dud that first year, that he would be able to compete with Rose / Jo / Jimmy / Pau but there was just too much going on with that team.

He got fired on his day off :lol::lol:

Not sure why they didn't let him finish the season out then make a change.

I'd like to see them hire Monty Williams

I’m not saying he should keep his job but a firing this early into the season is a bit harsh.

You LeBron haters need to find a narrative a stick with it.

So when the Lakers signed McGee, Rondo, Beasley and the rest the story was "the Lakers are signing these misfit bums" , "nobody wants to play with LeBron", "the Lakers are gonna suck", etc. Now that they're playing well, the story is "y'all gotta remember all the help the Lakers got LeBron this offseason".

Y'all are straight clowns:rofl:

I’ve yet to hear someone say “y’all gotta remember all the help they got LeBron this offseason”

The Lakers are also 3 games out of second to last in the West even after their good stretch of play. Let’s please not get ahead of ourselves acting like they’re powering through the conference.

I would of fired hoiberg after the klay game ... team needed a change ....

A lot of injuries with lauri , Portis , Dunn been out

I’ve yet to hear someone say “y’all gotta remember all the help they got LeBron this offseason”

The Lakers are also 3 games out of second to last in the West even after their good stretch of play. Let’s please not get ahead of ourselves acting like they’re powering through the conference.

The Lakers are also two games out of 1st place and the West. Just sayin'.

Kinda strange. Their young guys were playing well. Why not just have him finish out the rest of the season

Idk what the FO is looking forward. Winning more games? It’s ridiculous but Fred got that bag and probably found himself in relief

They’re 4 games out of 2nd to last but only 2 games out of first.

Out of all the rookies, Jaren Jackson Jr is my favorite..can see him turning into a two way superstar by the time he hits 25.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom