**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
“According to sources with knowledge of the situation, the Warriors dealt with a team-wide meningitis scare in mid-March that was the root of West’s infamous comments. An outside vendor who handled the team’s food on a daily basis contracted a contagious form of the disease, then survived a life-threatening challenge before eventually returning to work with the team.”
KD's bro do catering?

Idk if no one wants to play with LeBron but his banana boat boys were all FAs this summer and they all declined
i was more surprised at Paul George.

But unless he was going to Houston then CP wasn’t happening, he had just traded D Wade away from Cleveland, and he saw that Melo was equally washed.

23F6B8F9-D26C-44A7-9E0D-E6EBF100EB9D.jpeg

B0ED3691-5A5E-45B3-A6F3-3D1421EEAACA.png

B Sox B Sox was sounding real buc em with that post

:smh:
:lol:

I'm only upset that I have to wait that long to watch my team play. I didn't even realize the thing about the schedule until the Timberwolves announcers brought it up during the game on Saturday. Just thought it was odd more than anything.

Vucevics always been a good, flawed player who added skills to his game. Exactly the type of guy who gets better later in his career

Raptor fans, how are they resting Kawhi? I’m debating buying tickets to the nuggets vs Raps on the 16th but won’t if there is any chance he will be resting.

@nflowshoe They rested Lowry the other day. Pretty sure they want both him and Leonard playing against one of the 'stronger' teams in the league presently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom