**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Any time yall' fall, stay down....you're Brother will come pick you up"
-Lebron

I like that like that

I’m not worried about this loss at all. Lakers played competitive against a team they never win against.

Offense was solid in the second half... they just need to find the right rotations and work on their rebounding and defense.

giphy.gif

1) aminu looks like a character from spongebob

2) I expected us (fairly new team) to lose , we played like **** (no 3s no defensive boards) and got outscored in only two quarters (by last season playoff team) . blazers got saved by that white boy who had a career high and we lost by 9

3) haters gonna stay delusional - enjoy this rebuilding season while ya can **** ! I know I will win or lose ! homie laced me with a ticket for Saturday night - probably gonna be a blowout but the LeBron intro will be worth it lol

Let’s go lakeshow !!!

The only reason you ever let someone help you up is if you feel bad for them and dont want to leave them hanging.

Aint no reason any grown man should need anyone to get up.

The only reason you ever let someone help you up is if you feel bad for them and dont want to leave them hanging.

Aint no reason any grown man should need anyone to get up.

You sound like a horrible human, so if see a elderly person or someone fall on the ground you should walk past them?

You need some Jesus christ in your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom