**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just poured a fo and that **** is boutta hit.. but not before I get up in here n flame everybody on this team

Lebron James. He ain’t it. This dude no more than a 35M dollar Julius Randle. On bro Julius could put up his stat line without the turnovers. In fact he did. In a quarter less of PT. Imagine that.

Ingram.. this ***** needs to start eatin that meat from Mexico that Canelo was on. I can guarantee you this ***** did not work on **** in the summer. And if he did, he ****ed up by goin to a nobody. Shoulda went to drew Hanlen and trained with Tatum, Beal, Embiid etc.

McGee. This ***** nice. But dude got the woat lungs.

KCP. This ***** got dirt on Luke. I know he do. No other reason he should be starting or closing games. Put this ***** back in jail.

Kuzma. All dude cares about is his image and bein best dressed. Finna start callin him Brick Owens. For his bricks in fashion and in the games. Smh.

Lonzo. This dude about to make me look bad cause ima notable Zo Stan but Ima keep it 400 wit y’all. On bro I’m really starting to think Dearron Fox ruined dude psychology. Zo on the same **** as Fultz. Couple of busts

Lance. This dude legit has never been good and we gave him a bag. Idiots.

Luke. Y’all always play about rotations.. but on bro this dude one of the most clueless dudes on the team.. I’m mad af cause I know he ain’t going nowhere. We coulda had Fizdale. Coulda had Dwayne Casey. Yet we hired a coach who best known as the nut of Bill Walton. Smh.

N before y’all say faye u on sum **** again.. y’all know deep down I ain’t wrong..

In the words of Lil yachty ft Bardi & Offset.

Cause I got it for every single person on this team

Bruh :rofl:

Friday. Payday. ALA. 33 with a head full of hair.

F8B6061D-B7D8-42C5-B358-05F93B54E819.gif

Y’all be just as blessed as I am today.

What you expect the man played 35+ minutes than any player besides lillardin regulation that is 48 minutes.

It’s call fatigue. Something that a few minutes of rest will help. Can’t expect 1 man to be so everything.

That lakers bench needs to actually put in some work. For real, for real.

8EA6F8BC-B5C2-4476-AF5C-1A48B12EECAB.png
70BB397C-9AD3-4BAA-BCAE-1C1A01D55738.png

What you expect the man played 35+ minutes than any player besides lillardin regulation that is 48 minutes.

It’s call fatigue. Something that a few minutes of rest will help. Can’t expect 1 man to be so everything.

Fatigue excuse already during the 1st game of the season. Can't move the goal post when Lebby said this "I'm fresh and want more minutes"

Fatigue excuse already during the 1st game of the season. Can't move the goal post when Lebby said this "I'm fresh and want more minutes"

You post one mental lapse on defense....yes it was a big one but that one lapse wasn’t the reason they lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom