**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished the game. Fell asleep late in the fourth won’t be the first time this year :rofl:

- Might be a while until Zo takes Rondo’s spot. Their production will be similar for a while & Rondo’s a much better leader right now.

- I hope Stauskas can continue to show a pulse. Loved his game at Michigan. Very skilled. I was surprised that he was soooooo awful to start his career. If he can keep it up Portland has a very nice 4 guard rotation there, offensively anyway :lol:

- Said this months ago when LeBron signed, but I don’t know how the Lakers are going to keep any of the West playoff teams below 120 consistently. Not a big deal if you’re looking at the bigger picture and consider this year a wash anyway but yea. LeBron hasn’t been interested in the dirty work since his last title run in Miami. He is not a backup 5, neither is Kuzma.

Still not over the “stay down” line :lol:

I get he’s trying to force a quote or “moment” but that was the most beta **** I’ve heard in a while.

Last edited:
Friday. Payday. ALA. 33 with a head full of hair.

F8B6061D-B7D8-42C5-B358-05F93B54E819.gif

Y’all be just as blessed as I am today.
In the bed, working from home reading Lakers slander...a Good Friday indeed :pimp:

3F3DAF48-3923-445E-BB07-2545EAA55D39.gif

Let's not forget that LAL were on PrimeTime TV lastnight.
...So yall got PRIMETIME TV Rondo.

He won't cook like this every night

...will he?

What you expect the man played 35+ minutes than any player besides lillardin regulation that is 48 minutes.

It’s call fatigue. Something that a few minutes of rest will help. Can’t expect 1 man to be so everything.

That lakers bench needs to actually put in some work. For real, for real.
So what you're saying is...................Bron needs more help?

Nah **** that :lol: if this version of Fultz leads the team in FGA’s most nights then god help us
it was a blow out bro

im all for it

ofcourse not in close games but to see him take 15 shots is a good direction although he gave up that first wide open 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom