**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Knicks fans :nerd:

There’s a lot of assumptions going into this wild narrative people are already running off with.

1. It assumes Lebby has control over scheduling (outside his superstardom commanding holiday games).
2. Let’s say he did and this was a huge deal why wouldn’t it have been on TNT or ESPN for the world to see?
3. Even if he did go to NYK, wouldn’t it be more meaningful if he played their final matchup in Miami where they played and won titles together?
4. Why couldn’t Wade have been the one who was considering going to the Knicks? He signed with Miami at the last minute while Lebby hit LA immediately.

Now all day SAS, Skip and Unc Shannon gonna be talking about this :smh:

Last edited:
There’s no reason Ingram can’t play how kuzma has been

Max 3 dribbles either shoot or pass. Attack downhill or keep it moving

Kuzma's hooping as of late.

20/9/4 on 58TS% over his last 6.

You feeeeeeeeeel me.

He’d been out there moving his feet & defending wings well too.

His 3 point shot has been getting better, hopefully he can get back to his rookie year % (or better) after that slow start.

Wade being suckered to shoot the three for the win bwhahaha

That’s the main reason we won :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I thought LAL would be the best team in LA by now, so one step at a time

Clippers needed OT to beat the Suns today :nerd:

Froze out Winslow in the 4th but I'm over that, gg

Bruh Winslow was balling today and has been getting off for the past few weeks in general. I’m glad to see him improving like this. We got lucky he didn’t go for the shot on the drive instead of kicking it to Wade for the 3.

CA4CD6AD-2DC6-4021-AA9F-23ADC9FDE1AC.gif

Life as a knicks fan shouldn’t be this dreadful.

***** what? I will sit here typing butt naked if I please. Go take a shower, exfoliate your face and hit the hay pleighboi. It’s past your bedtime and the grown folks are having adult conversation. We men.
Why are some of y’all so miserable sometimes

The man played his last game with his best friend. He isn’t gonna react like how mj would.

Mj and bron are two different people.

Dawg somebody gimme bid of bro gassing his stats at the line. This dude corny.

Notmygoat.

To be fair, someone probably commented about him being dead last in the league in 4th qtr FT%.

So if they're talking trash with stats, I guess you talk back with more stats, but yeah... cornball status.

When you're where he is on the all time scoring list, you get a pass.

There’s a lot of assumptions going into this wild narrative people are already running off with.

1. It assumes Lebby has control over scheduling (outside his superstardom commanding holiday games).
2. Let’s say he did and this was a huge deal why wouldn’t it have been on TNT or ESPN for the world to see?
3. Even if he did go to NYK, wouldn’t it be more meaningful if he played their final matchup in Miami where they played and won titles together?
4. Why couldn’t Wade have been the one who was considering going to the Knicks? He signed with Miami at the last minute while Lebby hit LA immediately.

Now all day SAS, Skip and Unc Shannon gonna be talking about this :smh:

Shannon will be able to discern that that convo was best friends at the crib just talking and absolutely nothing more.

Anybody that doesn't get this didn't ever sit back with their friends and dream.

Not everyone can hit a Pinnacle and make that a stepping stone.
Sometimes getting to the Pinnacle, a Pinnacle.....is tTHE Pinnacle, and it never gets better.

Harden, may have hit the Pinnacle with that MVP.
Where he goes next, will be his Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom