**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And people Love to call Westbrook a stat *****, bron out here keeping count of 4th quarter scoring & still religiously missing free throws in close games.

That stat ***** can make Steven Adams give him all the uncontested rebounds he wants, but as of now LeBron has more triple-doubles in 49 career finals games than Westbrook has in 93 career playoff games.

Cot damn ya'll love to harp on Lonzo's mistakes despite another solid game.

He’s the number 2 pick.
His dad is Lavar.
He plays for the Lakers.

It’s not fair but this is what it is. Glad to see him keep shooting and playing confidently despite his struggles. This is development.

Boston fans act like they wouldn’t be 20-62 without Billy King reviving their franchise.

Worst fan base in the nba.
Look at this. Man has to point to a trade that happened 5 years ago.

Pathetic!

tenor.gif

Why do y'all do these pointless "if" scenarios? :lol:

I wouldn’t if Laker fans wasn’t coming in here bashing their best player. I’m not a Lebron fan either

The **** is so hilarious bruh.

They still big mad Lebron chose the Lakers.
“nobody wants to play for the Lakers anymore”

:smile:

No ones big mad my man...you seem to get real riled up pretty often in here tho. Boy got anger issues

I wouldn’t if Laker fans wasn’t coming in here bashing their best player. I’m not a Lebron fan either

No ones big mad my man...you seem to get real riled up pretty often in here tho. Boy got anger issues

Y’all stay throwing shots at the Lakers then get upset when I return fire :lol:

BIG LAKER THREAD :pimp:

Laker fans act like they won’t be 12-15 right now next to the Rockets in the standings if they didn’t have Bron

Worst fans on Earth.

As noted in this thread, Bron is a polarizing player for NBA fans. While he’s one of the top players in the league currently and of all-time, I don’t think its unreasonable to call him out for his cornball behavior and still appreciate the value he adds to the team.

It’s like if one of your Day 1s starts dating an attractive girl that you’ve always found annoying. It’s not like you and your boys are going to stop rocking with him or not be happy for him but you damn sure are still gonna call out her annoying tendencies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom