**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mitchell still the goods, it’s the folks that said he’ll be the face of the league that are now causing the hyper criticism of him

Only a handful of second year players have succeeded in the burden of carrying a team

Tatum fox and kuz are it so far from last years clsss

For the cats that admire and are fans of Lebron, when you guys get older and are talking to younger guys about Lebron and the great BB player he was, what moment will you talk about? Like what defining moment/s.

48 against the pistons.
Game winner against the magic

Changing sports forever with the decision.

Coming back and ending the drought with the block and the finals he had.

I mean it’s not hard. If you’re born 1990 or later he’s easily the best you’ve seen. Not even a debate.

He’s one of a kind.

Bron about to win one in LA then go to the Knicks to play with his son and be the GOAT because every coast will love him.

North. East. South. West. Adore him. Nationwide.

A true icon. Let it play out.

If Oladipo's knee is gimpy for the rest of the season, I wonder if they could be the third team in a Lakers-Suns trade. They can accept KCP and trade out Joseph to clear playing time for Holiday.

Caldwell-Pope has been playing alright lately, though, no?

He started off cold but has been playing well recently. Honestly he’s a good role player. Hes been an active defender, he’s a good finisher, he’s the most reliable ft shooter on the squad and he’s great at catching & shooting. I’d be sad to see him go but Ariza can replace a majority of what KCP does and there’s a greater chance that Ariza would reup for a small deal next year over KCP coming back. KCP needs to get his $$$.

The main difference here is KCP guards smaller perimeter players around screens and **** like that while Ariza would be for defending larger wings like DDR, KD, etc.

Hate the Ray Allen kyrie thing. If Allen misses it’s over. Kyrie misses it’s a tie game still with about 45 seconds to play.

For the cats that admire and are fans of Lebron, when you guys get older and are talking to younger guys about Lebron and the great BB player he was, what moment will you talk about? Like what defining moment/s.
8bd81a50eb70b4f479f5a77d891c133d.jpg

2016 finals is so fraudulent.

That wasn't even close to the 73 win Warriors team.

They were more like the version that got beaten in the first round versus the Clippers.

I guess this is a cool story to tell young kids.

I personally would talk about the Block before I talk about his stats in a losing effort.

To me that's like talking about all the triple doubles Westbrook got in 1 year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom