**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE in charge of the NBA schedules this year? How do we still only have 11 home games. And we haven’t had back to back home games in a month :lol: :smh:
p_101528432.jpg

Yall aint played a healthy team all season. Stop ya blood clot crying

Kuz and Fox the best second year players so far?

They’re the 2nd year players that have taken the biggest steps forward this season. Simmons* and Mitchell are both still good, but not really better than they were as rookies.

You got dudes hating Lebron one of the GOATs........yet fellow laker fans get mad when I criticize Mr. Lonzo “8/5/4” Ball

NT a strange place

People hated Jordan, Kobe, Bird, Brady, Manning. This isn't a unique thing. I'll be glad when Bron is done as well especially if he don't bring a chip to LA.

People hated Jordan, Kobe, Bird, Brady, Manning. This isn't a unique thing. I'll be glad when Bron is done as well especially if he don't bring a chip to LA.

What legit reason would you be glad that one of a kind such as Lebron is gone?

They’re the 2nd year players that have taken the biggest steps forward this season. Simmons* and Mitchell are both still good, but not really better than they were as rookies.

Mitchell has been shooting pretty bad this year but nobody is talking about it

I feel like Utah has to make a move or 2. Favors needs to go but who is need of a C?

Exum ain’t got it either

They definitely need to make a move. The fact they have nobody besides Mitchell who can create offense for themselves is a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom